part 6 (help)

your pov:

He pulled down his jeans and boxers as I squirmed trying to move because his hand was on my mouth. I saw him put a slight charm on the dorm and I knew it was on use I was going to give up.

He go on top of me a thrusted in to me with his 6 inches as I cried in pain. I feel him grab my hips and dig in to them with his fingertips. He keep going in and out, in and out, faster and harder. The bed was shaking like hell all 6 inches inside me as I cry knowing that Draco was probably doing the same to another girl but softer.

"SLOWER, GO SLOWER....UHHHHH" I scream out so he knows I'm in so much pain. But he goes faster and deeper, I could feel his dick hitting my head over and over again. My legs give in violently shaking, but he is still going.

He them stops, grabbing my face and making bruises on it. And kissed me ruffly as I'm still crying. Then he left I felt releaved as the charm was gone as was him. tried to stop crying and get out.

"AHHH, COME ON HELP ME, SOMEBODY HELPP" as I tried I hear the door open and I start to cry again. I look up and see BLAISE. He run at me and helped me get out and he took his robe off and put it on me and we when to the hall. I hugged him the hole way there. We both walked in and Draco ran to me and saw my tears, he tried to hug me but I pushed his chest away and started to tell and I was hitting his chest.

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT YOU SHOULD HAVE LET ME GO YOU, YOU SON OF A BITCH I HATE YOU" after saying that I fell to the floor and Blaise helped me up and I sat down with Pansy, Blaise and Draco, I was sitting on Blaises lap hugging his chest and I felt safe but sore because of all the bruises on my Broken body.
_______________________________

Sorry for this part but I had to do this so you and Blaise can get closer.

If you need anything else ask.

Love you all💗💗💗💗