part 9 (ughh Malfoy)

Draco pov:

I was still over her and her back was towards me, I started to play with her bra strap and then spun her around facing me and pounded our lips together. I lifted her up onto a desk, and started to play with her clit as she moaned, fuck her moans turn me on. I slid my index finger inside of her already wet pussy.

"Wet for me already I see" I depend my voice and she nodded, she was a moaning mess and it was hot. I started to pump faster and then I added my middle finger with it to, then started to pump faster and faster going deeper into her every single time. She moaned louder than ever when I hit her good spot. I took out my fingers and trailed them up to my mouth and lick them clean. Envy started to unbuckle my pants and pull down my black pants and boxers. She saw you dick and quickly layed down on the table as I slid in the first 6 inches she gasped and griped on to the sides of the table. I went slow at the start and then went faster and deeper 7 inches, at this her legs were shaking like hell and I loved it. I heard her moan,
"UGHH FUCK MALFOY, UHHH DRACO" and that was it this is the only time I have done this the hole 9 inches in her pussy, or in anyone's pussy for that matter. I shoved the 9 inches inside as she arched her back with pleasure.
than I heard "FU-CK I'M GO-NNA C-U-M" She said it in between moans and I replied "Do it cum for me Envy" and straight after that I heard this come out of her mouth as she cums "UGHHH DADDY" I could feel the relief she had after she thought I was done.
"Stomach on the table now" I say and she Obeid. I could see her perfect ass and I spanked her 5 times and straight after I shoved my dick in her ass. Her head flying up to the sky as I slammed into her, she was moaning loud. I could see her legs giving up as she gripped the table and I was at my highest, I just let it out in her, all my cum went inside her body from Envy's face expression, lucky that she was no birth control pills because Pansy told me, I think she liked it so I decided to be a teaser, I know that she can't walk so I'm going to leave her here, I cleaned up and put mine and Envy's clothes on and left, the look on her face was priceless.

Your short pov:

HE LEFT ME IN THE LIBRARY AND HE KNOWS I CANT WALK THAT IDIOT. WHAT DO I DO NOW.
I try to get on the chair and I do. "Great now I wait for my legs" I say to myself knowing that there is no one here on a Sunday not even the librarian.
After a long time like 7 HOURS you get up still not perfect but it will do for now you walk back to your dorm to find Draco asleep and you go to sleep too.
__________________________________

Hi guys I hope you like this one it is hard to use describing words so how did I do??

Love you all💗💓💗💗💓💗💗💓💗💗❤️💖💖❤️💖❤️❤️💖❤️💖💖💖💖