Part 17 (Classroom Nasty)

You wake up and remember everything from yesterday. Yet still no Malfoy. You get up and look at the time.

6:57 am

You get dressed in to a short black skirt and top with a denim jacket.

You go to your first class and sit at the back of the class and Draco comes and sits down with you at the back

You go to your first class and sit at the back of the class and Draco comes and sits down with you at the back. The desk was cover at the front so no one could see under your skirt.

Halfway through the lesson you got cold, and because you were wearing the thong Draco gave you because you had nothing else to wear you were covering your pussy with your hand to keep it warm. Draco looks at you and takes his jacket off and hands it to you.

"You look cold, put it on" he says with a smirk

"I can't just put your jacket on my pussy you idiot" you say it in a whisper. Draco puts his hand on you thigh and you gasp but quietly.
His moves his hand up to your clit and starts to rub in a circle and you groan but all you did was be quiet. He moves your thong and rubs your pussy up and down and then sticks a finger in and you still stay quiet. He then puts another finger in and you grip your chair and move so Draco has more room to do things to you. He stopand walks out the class angerily. The teacher thought it was real so she asked you to go check on him, and you do.

You go outside of the classroom and see and Draco look at you and walk to the boys toilets and you follow him in and he pulls you on to the bench and starts to kiss you and fingers you again with two fingers and then he does the unthinkable, he puts 3 fingers inside of you and pumps faster and harder digging in to you, you moan a lot and all Draco could hear was you, he stops because he could hear footsteps coming, he pushes you into a stool and shuts the door he washes his hands and Blaise comes in.

"Hey Draco, I see that you and Envy are getting close Hey"

"Well I'm doing it on purpose, I'm making her think I like her, but I don't"

"Not cool Draco, you might hurt her"

"Yeah well I don't believe in love, so I just want to fuck her for the sack of fucking someone"

You were in the stool and you started to silently cry because you were being used, not because you like Draco, witch you don't like him but why is he using you. Blaise walks out and you get out of the stool and without saying anything you leave and Draco was confused but left and when the opposite way to you.

The rest of the day was good but you felt bad and angry. It was night and you went to bed wearing this

You didn't go to bed but you sat up reading and then Draco came in hell'a drunk

______________________________

The next part is 18 but it is spicy so please skip it if you don't like it thx

Love you all 💓💗💓💗💓❤️❤️💓💗💓💖💖💗💓❤️💖❤️💖💓💖💗💖💖💓❤️💓❤️