part 37 (TOXIC RELATIONSHIP)

(new character in the story)
I woke up to the sound of music and the shower. I sat up on the bed and saw Draco come out with a towel around his waist and on top, he looked at me and smiled "sorry if a woke you Envy" "No, no it's fine" I got out of bed and walked in the bathroom and cleaned my teeth, Draco walked in and his open lips met mine I pulled away "Dracooo now you have toothpaste in your mouth" "I don't care" he said and pulled me back into another kiss. (You got dressed blah blah blah)

 (You got dressed blah blah blah)

your pov:

I was walking down to hall and felt a hand grip my arm and pull me into a closet, the muffling sound of our body's colliding was all I could hear, I looked up and was a young boy.

"Sorry wrong person" I felt him get a boner
"That's ok, you are?" I said trying to move away from his boner
"Serkan, Serkan Odol and you are?"
"Oh, Envy Riddle" I shook his hand and smiled, then he noticed he had a boner and said "this might sound odd but do you mind if you help me get rid of it, I won't tell anyone"
"Umm, sure" I bent down and undid his pants and pulled out his dick, 9 inches, I sucked on it and he moaned and groaned a lot, I was in there with him for 10 minutes before I got up and was about to leave when hi pulled me back and blew saw weird dust on me, I wiped my eyes and walked out and to the great Hall for breakfast, as I walked it I saw a boy that looked like Draco, I sat next to him and put my head on his shoulder but then I heard a voice that was not Draco
"I see your tired, did you and Draco go down last night, or should I say did you go into the bed?" He smirked and I saw it was Blaise, I fell back and a boy caught me and helped me up, Serkan.
"If you want me not to tell Draco, you need to help me when I want, ok" Serkan whispered in my ear and I ran to draco and I's dorm, I pushed the door open and ran into Draco's arms and started to cry.
"Hey, hey why are you crying. Here on the bed" he cuddled me on the bed and I said
"Draco, we can't be together, the deal, I broke it, I didn't mean to, I fucked up, I'm sorry, don't be mad" I stumbled upon my mouth crying "what, you fucked someone?" He sounded really mad as he moved away from me.
"I get him head, I'm sorry Draco, please" I said moving closer but he moved back "I'm sorry Envy Stacey gave me head too, I guess we're even" he said coming closer but this time I moved back "STACEY"
"I know you hate her" he said hugging me "I don't care that much, this is it, the LAST CHANCE, ok"
"Ok love" we cuddled again and fell asleep.

I woke to a letter on my face and I red it.

Dear, Envy
I'm sorry for my actions and it was really wrong to do that to you, please forgive me.
Sincerely S.O

The note was accepted to me and I wrote back.

Dear Serkan
I agree with you that it was bad.
But I think a second chance is fine.
Sincerely E.R

I got my owl to send it to him and later my owl came back and I fell asleep again back with Draco, in his arms.
_____________________________

This is really short but if you don't know how to say Serkan Odol, use Google translate plz,.

Love you all💖💗💓💓💖💗💖💓💖💗💗💓💖