Part 39 (Yule Ball)

your pov:

I walked down the stares to the common room to see Draco, Pansy and Blaise. Draco walked over to me in his suit

 Draco walked over to me in his suit

he pecked my lips and smiled at me.
"you look stunning love"
"You look better" I kissed him before he could say anything and then walked to Pansy and hugged her, Blaise looked at me and said

"so no hug for me I guess" I giggled and hugged him, he hugged me back with a smile. we broke the hug and Serkan was behide me, he tapped my shoulder and I turned to see him, he pulled me out of the room and pushed me to the wall with his body on mine and whispered

"I know you love me Envy" he leaned in and tried to kiss me, I pushed him off me and slapped him, I flipped him off as I walked back in the common room. I walked to Draco and kissed him hard and put my tongue in him mouth, he kissed me back and we walked it the Yule Ball. Blaise and Pansy got drunk and told me and Draco to come to their dorm to get high, we agreed and went with them, we got to their room and sat on the floor, got to weed and smoked it, Draco smoked it a lot as did Blaise and Pansy, I did a bit and then left to get drinks, I had 3 shots before coming back and giving Blaise the drinks, he drank the whole thing in minutes as Draco, Pansy and I smoked the weed, I got high, Blaise suggested that we play spin the bottle mixed with sex or lap, we agreed and started to play.

I went first and spun the bottle and it landed on Blaise, he sat on the chair knowing that I wasn't going to fuck him, I stood up and walked over to him and started to grind him, he sat me on his lap and grabbed my ass as we kissed, I got off of him and rotated my hips on his dick, I felt him get hard, he was guiding my hips across his dick and groaned, its been about 10 minutes and we finished. Pansy spun the bottle and it landed on Draco, he sat on the chair and Pansy got on top of him and Kissed him hard, her hand went to his dick and she touched it, he groaned in her mouth and they had their moment, me and Blaise where smoking the weed, while Pansy did a lap dance on Draco, Draco picked up Pansy and took her to his room, I got jealous.

I got on top of Blaise and kissed him and put my hand down his pants and touched his dick and jerked him off, he stopped kissing me and pulled down his pants, I kissed his dick and started to suck it, he moaned and grabbed my head peace and throw it away and grabbed big chunks of my hair, I kept sucking his 8 inch friend and got faster, he cumed all over my face and flipped us over so he was on top, I moved my panties and he stuck two fingers in me, I moaned as they went into my body, he got faster and he put the weed in my mouth and said "smoke the rest" I inhaled the weed and smoked the rest, I felt great, Blaise poured the rest of the vodka in my pussy and I felt it go down and I gasped, he flipped me up so the vodka got more down, he kissed my pussy and then pulled my dress off and his pants, he licked my pussy and I arched my back, he pulled me to the bed and started to suck and eat me out, I gripped the sheets, he stuck his tongue in my pussy and drank my cum with the vodka, he ate me eat for another 20 minutes, he finished and relined his dick with my pussy and shoved it in, I moaned really loud and grabbed the sheets so hard my hand were turning pale white. he pushed into me and got deeper and faster every time he went in and out, I was a moaning mess and couldn't talk.

"fuck Envy your so tight" he pushed harder and harder, he got to the point were I was crying

"fuckkkkk...moan... go slower...moan... slower Blaise...moan... DADDY" and just like that I cumed and he got faster

"call me that again or ill go deeper and make you cry more, ill rip you apart" I really tried to but every time I did I would moan

"fine I warned you Envy" and he pushed in and made me scream, tears where streaming down my face, after 10 minutes Blaise stopped and cuffed my arms and legs to the bed, I was in a star naked, he got a knock on the door and Serkan appeared in the door way, he had more weed and drinks, Blaise said that we where having a threesome but I would be tied up the hole time, Serkan lit the weed and put it in my mouth, I sucked it in and he took it out of my mouth and I blew out, as I inhaled it again Serkan shoved a bottle in my pussy making me inhale more then I wanted, Blaise and Serkan started to pour the drinks on my body, Blaise got a vodka bottle and put it in my mouth and I drank it, then Blaise pour a cruiser on my face, he kissed and licked it off. Serkan and Blaise got high as did I and they both put their dicks inside my pussy, I screamed out as they both pumped into my body, hitting all the good spots, Serkan was still pumping into me and Blaise made me suck his dick, then they swapped and Blaise was fucking me and Serkan was in my mouth, it was great.

I enjoyed the whole thing, Serkan left and Blaise uncuffed me, he got on top of me once again and kissed me, the kissing turned into a make out, his tongue went into my mouth as did mine.
We stopped 30 minutes later and I looked at Blaise
"You know I probably won't remember anything about tonight" saying that Blaise kissed me and said "but I liked it"
We fell asleep cuddling tightly and happily

We stopped 30 minutes later and I looked at Blaise"You know I probably won't remember anything about tonight" saying that Blaise kissed me and said "but I liked it"We fell asleep cuddling tightly and happily

(You put you bra and panties on and Blaise put his boxers on)
__________________________________

The next part is what Draco did when he left with Pansy

Love you all💓💗💖💓💗💖💗💗