part 43 (sex tape)

Draco's pov:

I walked throw the door to see Stacey in a lace outfit, I gulped and sat down at her desk and got my book out and started to draw, Stacey walked to me and wrapped her arms around my neck, kissing it as I was drawing, she looked at the drawings and got mad.

"Who's that" I heard her voice"My dream girl" I replied"So me" she said getting happy"Depends" I told her and she dropped"Why exactly?" She got mad and started to dig her palms into my shoulders"Well she's kind and has the lips like an angel, cher...

"My dream girl" I replied
"So me" she said getting happy
"Depends" I told her and she dropped
"Why exactly?" She got mad and started to dig her palms into my shoulders
"Well she's kind and has the lips like an angel, cherry, my favourite, her smile lights up my world and I know if seen her before, like I have a feeling that she knows me" as I said that I felt her got more mad and dig her nails in.
"Ouch, Stacey what the fuck" I moved my shoulders to tell her to let go, she did but sat on my lap, I could feel her wet but didn't say anything.
"Daddy, I'm wet as fuck" she said and rubbed her pussy against my cock,
"And" I said looking at her
She pulled my top off and hers kissing me,
"Wow, wow, wow, wow, no Stacey" I said pushing her away
"But you did it all the time before" she said unbuckling my pants, I pushed her off and to the floor, I got up and left for Blaises room, I entered the smoke rome and walked to Blaise and started to smoke as well.
It was a while until Envy came and I acted like I didn't know her, Blaise didn't know I was normal,
"Envy, hello" Blaise said in a drunk way,
"Sit" I said handing her the weed and she started to smoke it, soon after Pansy came and then left with a note and books, she wasn't coming back anytime soon.
And out of nowhere Blaise goes
"Let's make a sex tape" I saw Envy choke on the smoke and cough it out
"What?" She said surprise
"us three make a sex tape, now"
"Why" I said taking the weed from Envy and giving her a bottle of fire whiskey,
"It'll be between us, but I want to have sex with someone, a threesome, Envy, Draco, let's make one" I wanted to say yes and i could tell Envy didn't
"Sure" I said glaring at Envy as did Blaise,
She got up and laid down on the bed, me and Blaise know she didn't want to though, Blaise and I got ready, striped her fully, bra and panties off too, putting her hands together and in handcuffs, Blaise setting up the camera, Blaise got a vibrator and Envy looked worried, like a lot, I tied her legs up and straight after she said
"Wait, no I'm out, untie me" I wanted to fuck her so bad though,
"Nah" Blaise said and she started squirming a lot, trying to undo her hands, rubbing her legs together to get out of the tie on her legs,
"Shhh" Blaise said putting his fingers up to her soft lips and she stopped moving.
"We are starting the video in two minutes, only then will we let you out of the tie" she looked at me as Blaise got off of her naked body, she was high but not that much, me and Blaise didn't know what to do or how to start it, Blaise just put the camera on and I climbed on top of Envy, undid the handcuffs and tie, lined up with her, and with no warning and no adjusting I smashed into her, she screamed in pain, moaning out everywhere, Blaise looked at her and smiled coming to her and lifting her up with me, Blaise shoved his dick in her mouth and she sucked, I pushed back into her and go fast, Envy was gaging a lot from me pumping in her and she got Blaise in her mouth, after about 10 minutes, Blaise and I swapped, but Blaise got the vibrator and turned in on, she was shacking from me in her, Blaise put it to the highest level and pushed it to she pussy, I was watching the whole thing.

"...moan... FUCKKKKKK...moan... BLAISE...moan... FUCKK BLAISE...moan... SHIT" Envy yelled out as Blaise got hard into her, he stopped and she was heavily breathing, I got on top her and she sucked my dick, Blaise pumped into her pussy making her choke, after 10 minutes I cumed in her mouth and she swallowed the white slimy stuff and I took my dick out of her mouth. Blaise soon stopped and she cumed everywhere, Blaise and I smirked at each other and pushed in to her at the same time, she jolted us with a scream, we pushed harder and Faster, she cumed and cumed and cumed more.

"FUCKKKKK...moan...DRACOOO...moan...GODDDDD...moan...HOLEY SHIT...moan...BLAISE" her screaming my name like that was so good, we finished up 30 minutes later and Envy was shacking like hell, she couldn't even talk.

I helped her get dressed and picked her up and walked out thanking Blaise that was in the shower, we got to our dorm and had a shower, I had to hold her sore body the whole time in there. I got her dressed and into my bed, I picked out three blankets and covered her, she smiled and thanked me as she soon fell asleep, I got in bed with her holding her waist tight, telling her she was mine, I cuddled her and she was warm, I couldn't go to sleep, she was in a small ball and the little spoon, as I big spooned her, the sent of cherry was filled my nose and up to my brain making me sleep.

_____________________________

thank you for 160 views

love you all soooooooooo much💗💖💓💓💖💗💓💗💖💗💓💗💖💓💓💖💓💗💗💓💗💖💓💓💗💗💗💖💖💗💗💗💓💓💓💓💓💖💖💓💓💖💗💖💗💓💗💗💗💖💗💓💓💗