part 22 (do I like her)

Your pov:

I was walking with Pansy talking about all the thing I love about Draco and how she is so mean for sending Draco that video, she offered me to see the video and I agree with it and look at it.

"Ok I'm not that bad looking"

The video ended and I  hear my name, I tire around and see Draco. He ran to me and kissed me, one hand on my ass, one on my head, I slide my hands to his face and pull away and look at him, god he is so fucking perfect.

"Yes Malfoy" I say not knowing if he will answer me. He didn't he just pulled me closer and kissed me even more, I felt his hand grab my ass and it turned me on but he pulled away.

"Envy Willow Riddle will you go on a date with me"

"OMG OF COURSE I WILL MALFOY" i pull back into another kiss and Draco tightend his grip on me and I loved it

"Draco I knew you liked Envy" I saw Blaise walking towards us as I let go as did Draco

"Come on its just a date dude" Draco said and it made me a bit sad knowing that he didn't like me the way I wanted him to.

"Yeah just a date Blaise"I said as I walked off to my dorm and Pansy went to hers with Blaise hugging her. I got to my bed and stared to cry.

"Why do I have to be like this" I say crying "No I don't like Draco I can't have feelings for a boy that treats me like a toy" I added. I layed on my bed and the door opened and I saw Draco come in but I think he thought I was asleep because I saw a girl come in and kiss him, she took his top off as did Draco. Draco started to fuck her and I turned around and cried silently. Fuck it was disgusting she was moaning like hell and I cried even more, water rushing out my eyes. She strated to give Draco head and he was moaning like hell but then I heard something, something that threw me off.

"Fuck Envy......UGHHH fuck Riddle"

"What, Draco did you just say Envy, you don't want me do you, you want to fuck me because if you fuck her you hurt her isn't that right Draco that is so dumb, just fuck her" the girl got up and put her clothes on, I know that because I could hear her moving and leave.

"Fuck why does she own my mind, fuck sacks" I decided to pretend I woke up just then.

"Malfoy, are you ok" I say in a sleepy voice.

Draco pov:

"Fuck why does she own my mind, fuck sacks" I said frustrated

"Malfoy, are you ok" I hear Envy say in a  sleepy voice, I know she just woke up but I want her. She strated to get up from her bed and I kissed her, fuck I want her but I don't want to hurt her again. I pushed her in her bed still kissing her. I got on top of her and strated to grind on her, I felt myself getting a boner and I know her could feel it. She starts to take my top off and I took off my jumper she had on, I undid her bra and strated to suck her tits and she loved it. I pulled down her pants half way but then stopped, I don't want to hurt her again she's different to other girls, I would hurt other girls but not Envy, not again.

"Draco, I'll be fine, I want to feel you in me, make me your slut and yours only, I'll do anything, destroy my body, make me beg you to stop, make me worthless, Draco fuck me so hard I won't walk for days" and with those works out of her mouth I pulled her sweatpants down and off, she started to unbuckle my pants and took them off. I was hovering over her and I shoved my dick in to her without warning her and she gasped and sat up half way, I when in and out a few time slow so I don't hurt her but she said something that pissed me off a lot

"Oh it ok, I will go and get Harry and Ron, we can have a threesome" I slammed into her with anger and stated to pump deep, deep inside her, I don't like when she speaks of pottah or any guy.

I was still pumping in her but I slowed down I don't want to hurt her.

"Draco why did you slow down"

"I don't want to hurt you Riddle"

"I'll tell you to slow down when you are going to fast ok. I want you to destroy me"
I started to go faster and it was great.

"Say my name Riddle" I say knowing that she won't do it, I speed up when she didn't answer me and she arched her back.

"Draco...moan..." She spoke, like I said not my name. I go deeper in to her and she arched her back again, 8 inches was in her and she was panting.

"Say my name" I said to her putting in 9 inches, she looked at me and said

"DADDY...moan.. FUCK...moan... DADDY" shit it was hot I pushed her on my dick as 9 inches when in her she got up half way and moaned loud and I was fucking her hand and fast. She was a moaning mess.

"FUCK DADDY...moan... Slow down Draco" she said but I didn't listen I went faster pounding into her harder. She comes inside herself and I did too.

"...moan.. Draco slow...fuck..moan.. Daddy Slower" this time I listened and went slower. A bit later I stopped and her legs were shaking. "Are you ok Riddle" I say laying down next to her, "OMG yes, that was amazing Malfoy" she said it happily and than turned and kissed me and said quietly "goodnight Draco" I looked at her surprised because she said my name and not Malfoy, "goodnight Envy" she then fell asleep, "my love" I added and then went to sleep.

Draco pov:

My love

Do I like her

No I don't

She's different

But you like her

WHAT no, no I don't
____________________________________

HI HOPE YOU LIKE IT
💚🖤💚🖤💚🖤💚🖤💚🖤💚🖤💚🖤💚🖤

Love you all❤️💓💖💗❤️💗💖💗💓💗💗💓💗💖💖💗💖💗💗💓💗💓💖❤️❤️💖❤️