part 26 (midnight madness)

Your pov:

I pulled Draco's robe to me and our bodies collided as he kissed my lips, I sild off his robe and pushed him on the bed and got on top and humped him, he groaned and lifted his hips up and down like we were fucking, I unbuckled his pants and sild them down, took his shoes off and his pants, I went up and kissed him and he moved forwards kissing more passionately, I pulled down his boxers and licked the tip of his dick as he groaned "don't tease me Envy, or you'll be sorry" "I will tease and I won't be sorry" and I started to suck. He gripped the sheets and moaned a lot, I know by his body movements that it was amazing, he cumed in you mouth and I swallowed it down and kissed his open mouth, as we kissed he flipped us over, he was so clever. He took off his tie and wrapped it around my arms and to the headboard and it was tight really tight, it hurt a tiny bit but it was fine, he unbuttoned his shirt and ripped mine off "I liked that shirt" "I didn't it was to much skin showing" he threw the torn apart shirt on the floor and kisses and sucked my boobs, it was great "...moan... That good...moan... " He kept sucking leaving Hickey's and bruises all over my body. He slid my white pants off and my thong, he grabbed my legs and licked my pussy and I moaned, he was to good  I loved it but I couldn't move my hands, he got deeper as did my moaning, it was like heaven.

Draco's pov:

I was eating her out and she was moaning like crazy and it turned me on, I stopped and looked at her to say are you sure and she nodded than I put my dick in her slowly and she arched her back lifting her body up half way, I started to go faster pounding into her as she said "...moan... Daddy...moan..." I didn't even tell her, I went deeper and her hand strated to turn pale and I loved that I could see she gripping her hands tight. I felt her cum and I was close so I asked her "will you always be on pills" "...moan... Yess" I cumed in her and pulled out to see cum spilling out of her pussy. I let her hands free and she got right to work, flipping us over and sitting on my dick, I could feel it get swallowed by her pussy as she went up and down faster and faster, her boobs were bouncing as I saw she moving, this went for 50 minutes and I cumed 5 times in her and I think she did too, she pulled out and I eat the cum pouring out her like a ocean. I got her on the edge of the bed and put her hands up and over her head.

 I got her on the edge of the bed and put her hands up and over her head

(Like this but the girls hands are facing down)

I put my dick in her perfect ass and her head shot up and buried into the bed as she couldn't stop moaning I kept going faster and I cumed in her 3 time and than we finished. We got dressed for bed and went to sleep cuddling and I love her cuddles they mean the world.
_________________________________

Hope you liked this

Love you all💗💗💓💖❤️💗❤️💗💗💓❤️❤️💖💗💓💖❤️💗💓