part 13 (normal)

2 months later
________________________________

You wake up and get ready for school

You always wear something different because you know that no one can tell you what to do because you are a Riddle, do you hated being a Riddle sometimes because of things that people would say to you like, you're a freak and nobody will ever love ...

You always wear something different because you know that no one can tell you what to do because you are a Riddle, do you hated being a Riddle sometimes because of things that people would say to you like, you're a freak and nobody will ever love you because you are a Riddle and Riddles are dangerous.

Is defence of the Dark arts and you had to do a spell that is your favourite for your parents to use you did the spells, the Killing Curse, "Avada Kedavra" the Cruciatus Curse, "Crucio" and the Imperius Curse, "Imperio".
You went to your teacher and handed in your work, when the teacher started to read out all of the things as the class listened, everybody started to get scared they started to move their seats away from you, you felt terrible, you wanted to walk out and go to your dorm, but then the teacher said

"Now, now children just because she is a Riddle doesn't mean that she isn't normal, she is the same and us, just different life."

After she had said that everybody went back to how they were before.

"Thank you" you whisper to the teacher and she winks at you as you sit back down next to Draco, opening your book but you don't know where your quill is, you look around and see Draco hold it up.

"Thanks" you reached out your hand to grab it and without looking at anything else but his book Draco moved his hand to his dick and smirked while writing. You go to grab the quill secretly but as soon as you move fast Draco moves his hand and you grab his dick you look down and see what you did and you see a smirk on Draco's face, you decided to make it worse. You unbuckle Draco's pants quickly and quietly and put your hand down his pants as you move close to him and started to jerk him off and you hear him groan softly and you snatch your quill and pull out your hand and get your sanitiser and cleaned your hands and smile at Draco and continue to work.

The class got dismissed and you walk out and as you do you get pinned on the walk and choked. Yep it Draco. He looked at you and then his eyes widened and he walked away to the Slitherin Common Room.