part 7 (That Lover Boy)

Blaise and I stood up and walked away and we when to him dorm. We went in and Blaise looked scared as he said.

"Hey Envy, I think I like someone"

"OMG WHO IS IT" I asked excited

Blaise struts towards you and our lips connected, his hands went to your hips and pulled you on he as you wrap your legs around his torso without breaking the passionate kiss. His tongue was down your throat as he pushed you against the cold stone wall. As you were exploring each other's mouths with your tongues the door flung open, you both look to the door and see Pansy and Draco starring at you two. You could see that Draco looked mad but sad at the same time, however Pansy had the biggest smirk on her face. Blaise let you go and you could feel the ground under your feet with are hands around his soft neck.

"I'- umm, shit ok" Blaise looks at them and back at you as he stepped back and placed his hands in his backpocket.

"Can I talk to you Envy" Draco says as he starts to walk out of the dorm.

"Uh, yeah sure" you say following him. As you both get out to the hallway he looks at you and you start to cry.

"Hey, hey, hey don't cry it's ok" he hugs you,

"I don't know how to like or love someone, I don't know what to do, OMG what happens if he stops liking me, I'm just a big mess" you  tell him pulling away from the hug and back in to another.

Blaise and Pansy come out and see you and Draco hugging as you cry. You both see them and Draco wipes away your tears.

"Are you ok babe" Blaise spoke.

"Um, yeah" you spat out and than went to your dorm with Draco.
__________________________________

HEY GUYS THIS IS ALL PART OF THE STORY ROLE WITH IT and if you need anything please ask

Love you all💗💓💗💓💗