part 10 (The ring)

As you woke up you felt something on your ring finger. You decided to look and this is what you see,

a beautiful pure silver snake ring it was heavy too, you get up and change in to this,

You walk out with the ring still on your finger and go to the great Hall. You see Pansy and Blaise talking so you go to ask about the ring when you hear someone call your name. You turn around and see Harry, Ron and Hermione running to you. I'm guessing that Harry called you because when they got to you he pulled your arm as you 4 all ran to the defence of the dark arts class, they pushed you inside and started to all talk, but you didn't understand them.

"You have the Malfoy's ring how did you get it Envy" Ron said "did you steel it Envy" Harry spoke straight after the followed by Hermione "Envy Riddle you must not steel things give it back that is a family heirloom."
"No ,no I didn't steel anything I woke up with it on my finger" I spit out before they could say anything about you steeling again.
"Draco is trying to move in on you Envy" Harry says, he always trying to help you with everything. "I will ask Blaise and Pansy for information on it and I'm giving it back to Draco" you say about to walk out of the room. "Draco gives thing to girls after they have, you know, but never something like that. WAIT YOU AND DRACO DID IT ENVY WHAT THE HECK WERE YOU THINKING, HE WILL TELL EVERYONE, EVERYTHING" Hermione looked worried but mad at the same time. "Oh my fucking god what have I done, shit" you says running to the Slitherin Common Room in anger and rage you burst through the doors and see Draco and 6 six other guys laughing as you walk up to Draco and slap his in the face.

"WHAT THE FUCK RIDDLE" Draco looked confused, "I HATE YOU, DON'T EVER TELL ANYONE, ANYTHING THAT HAPPENS BETWEEN US IS GONE AND HAVE YOUR WORTHLESS RING BACK" you said as you throw the ring at his chest and run to your dorm and locking the door and baracating it knowing that Draco has a key and you were right because not even 5 second later you hear Draco's soft voice say "Riddle open the door" you start to silently cry and he gets a bit angrier every time he says "Riddle open the god damn door NOW" "GO AWAY" you scream out to him as you can feel him slide down the door with his head in his arms and said under his breath but you hear it "fuck I really messed up this time" you feel him get up and walk away as you sit there and cry.

You lost track of time crying but it is now 7 in the afternoon and you missed 4 classes crying, shit. You get up and unlock the door to find Draco making out with that new girl Stacey. He looks at you and than walks in the room without breaking the kiss as he throws her on the bed and you slammed the door and walk to Blaise and Pansy's dorm and open it and see them drinking alcohol so you start to drink as well. It has been 10 drinks and you are dead inside as you walk down the hallway with them.
__________________________________

The next part is spicy so please skip it if you want to. Thx

Love you all💓💗💓💗❤️💖❤️💖❤️💖❤️💖💓💗💗💓💗💓💗💓💗❤️❤️💖❤️💖❤️💖