part 12 (smart Malfoy)

You wake up attached to Harry you get startled and fall off the bed, Harry then wakes up and helps you back onto the bed.

"Ok, before you say anything let me tell you what happened me, Hermione and Ron found Pansy, you and Blaise drunk, Ron got pansy I got you and Hermione got Blaise. We went to my dorm and then we you know." "Had sex" I say to Harry "yeah" Harry said.

You look at the time and ran to your dorm without saying bye to Harry, you walk in and see Draco getting ready for quidditch, you run to your wardrobe and pulled out your quidditch uniform that you bought, Draco walks out the door without looking at you or saying hey, you quickly get ready and put on your quidditch uniform.

You run out of your room and run to the oval with your nimbus 2001, as you get out there you'll see all the boys staring at you and then you see Draco turn around you walk up to them and act like nothing's wrong, but they still keep on staring at you.
(Draco is the captain not the seeker)

"I'm here to play quidditch for a sneaker not to get my nails done" you say looking at the boys " No your not on" Draco immediately says, but you don't take no for an answer, "throw the snitch"you said to Draco and he does "I'll give you a head start of 5 seconds go" the seeker boy flies off and tries to get the snitch, you wait 5 seconds and then fly off you feel the wind brush on your face as you are already further than the seeker you turn around and say "sorry am I to fast for you" sarcastically then you fly off and catch the snitch you fly straight back down to the floor and hand Draco the snitch, he looked really impressed, Draco foreshore wouldn't let you off this time he has to have you on the team if you're this good.

"Welcome to the team I guess, everybody head to the showers" and as he said that everybody walks to the showers including you, as you are about to enter the shower room Draco stops you, he has his top off but pants still on and he had very toned abs, he pushed you back a bit and said "No, your a girl your not coming in slut."

you look down at your top and started take it off as you say "you want a slut I'll show you a slut Malfoy" you take off your top and run into the shower room you start to twerk on a boy you didn't even know that was in the team, Draco got a boner from it so he decided to not have a shower so the boys wouldn't tease him for having a boner, you turn around and face the boy you weren't working on on the the hot running water and passionately kiss him with tongue.

you could see that draco was getting mad and he pulls you away from the boy and tells you to wait for everyone to finished having a shower and then you can, so you do just that you wait for over 30 minutes and then finally all the boys have left except Draco you walk into the shower room take off your clothes and start to shower, halfway through the shower you feel like someone is looking at you, you turn your head to see Draco staring at you with his shoulder on the wall, you quickly try to cover yourself and tell "GET THE FUCK OUT DRACO" and he leave.

You finished your shower and try to find your clothes but they aren't there you look around the corner and see Draco holding them.

"Can I have my clothes Draco"

"Come and get them Riddle"

You walk after him completely naked and then He stands up and lift his hand up to the Sky with your clothes in his hand, you try to reach his hand and even jump and that's when you realise that draco was trying to check you out, you cover yourself back up with your hand.

"Draco Malfoy give me my clothes please"

"No, if you what to be a slut you will be treated like one"

He puts your clothes on the top of the aircon and came close to you and spoke in a tone.

"On your knees Riddle"

You snap back

"No I'm not your hook up, you can't fuck Stacey and expect me to gag for you after"

"I didn't fuck her Riddle, she gave me head and I told her to leave after, and I'm guessing that Harry fucked you"

"How do you know that"

"Didn't you hear he has been telling every guy that you're his that you has sex with him, that you gave him head."

After you hear that you walk up to Draco and punch him in the arm.

"Is that all guys do, talk about who they fucked"

Draco look furious as he grabbed your clothes and pushed them on your chest, then he walked out of the shower room. You quickly got dressed

You ran to the Gryffindor area and ran through the common room to find Harry, you'll eventually found Harry and punched him in the face

"YOU BASTERD BITCH YOU TOLD EVERYONE WE HAD SEX" you were about to rip his head off "oh hey Ron, Hermione"you added in a happy voice and then went straight back to mad.

"If you ever say anything like that again I will kill you"

"A Riddle doesn't scare me especially one as pathetic as you"

You put your wand up to his throat

"You might think I'm pathetic by the way I look, but let me tell you deep down inside me I could kill everybody and everything I love and I wouldn't care, I'm a Riddle and I was born that way and I will stay that way" than you walk away back to your dorm room. You change into this

 You change into this

And go to bed.
_______________________________

Hey guy I just want to say hi and I hope you like my story.

Love you all so much❤️💗💖💗💓❤️💓💗💗💖💗❤️❤️💓💗💗💖💗❤️💓💓💗💗💓