part 45 (birthday)

Draco's pov:

The feeling of a naked body on my chest again in amazing, it's Envy's birthday today and I can't wait, Envy is my world and hopefully I can pop the biggest question ever 'will you marry me Envy' I want her to know how I feel for her, just the thought of her makes me happy, happiness is something that I didn't have when I was young just pain and hate, I know how it felt to be Envy with the same feeling as children, nothing for use was good when we were kid's, but now that we have each other I can't feel pain, I don't think that Envy can either.

I got up and got dressed, I walked to Envy and softly woke her up.

"5 more minutes babe" she said in a small voice

"But love it's your 19th birthday today" I said and she shot up out of bed and ran to get dressed, I chuckled to see her in a beautiful purple dress.
We didn't have class today so I had her to myself.
First we had breakfast,
Then we hung out with Blaise and Pansy,
Got cake,
Opened presents,
Watched a scary movie, Envy was crying at the end.
And now we are walking to our dorm, in we when and the door shut, as soon as it shut I smashed I lips into Envy's.
Pulling her to the bed and handing her a bottle.

Your pov:

The bottle said 'no pain posion'.

"Drink it after we finish"

"But I won't need it, I'm fine"

"Trust me you will" Draco pulled my dress of and his pants and shirt, with in that time I put the bottle on the table.

He thrusted into my pussy, it started to throb, he was hard like before, when I was begging for him to stop.
"FUCKKK...moan... Shit Draco"
He pumped into me fast and hard
I moan out, he goes faster and harder.

"Say my name" he says going faster and deeper

I lost my words and arched my back. He didn't like that he got rough and was making me cry.

"MALFOY" I yell

"No what is my name Envy" he goes harshly I couldn't help but cry, I forgot what he did before.

"DRACO" you say between crying and moaning.

"ENVY RIDDLE SAY MY NAME NOW" he looks mad and he was pounding in to me at this point so much that I strated bleeding out of my pussy and I was crying, so I yell out loud

"DADDY...moan... FUCK DADDY...moan... IM GOING TO CUM"

"Cum for me princess" and just like that I  cumed everywhere and Draco does to it felt good. he started to slow down and he looked at the bed and at my pussy he saw the blood and how much my legs were shaking like all fuck, he pulled out and kissed me, but it wasn't finished.

"Drink half" he said so I did and the blood and my cunt heeled, I put my legs in a dog style pose and slowly moved into my ass, it hurt.
"Ow, ow, ow, Draco stop it hurts" but no instead of stopping he pushed the whole thing in and I screamed like screamed, he started to slam into my ass, I moaned a lot but I was still crying because of the pain.
He did this for about 20 minutes and then cleaned up, I can't walk, if I could I would help.

I drank the rest of the posion and felt much better.
Draco got in bed and fell asleep cuddling with me, I love him
___________________________________

Stay for the next one it's great

Love you all💗💖💓💓💖💖💖💗💖💓💓💗💖💓💓💗💓💖💖💗💗💖💖💗💖