Part 31 (the note to Draco)

Draco's pov:

You said goodbye that's what you told me once and tears they come and go but this is love I will never give you it's taking losing you know if you're ready my heart is open if you're ready come and find me if you're searching for forever, I will be waiting come and find me you saw me in the darkness you pulled me out to the light so if you're ready my heart is open, I will be waiting come and find me. like a river always running I keep losing you like a fire always burning I will burn for you, but if you're ready I am ready so come and find me because I will be searching for a forever and if you're searching for it too, come and find me, if you trust me and you love me then come and find me, my heart stop when your around me but I don't know why, I love do you do you love me I guess you should just try If it work, we will be a couple the couple that never died, but you said goodbye and that is the end of us but if you're ready to love me then just come and find me. Living with the gilt that I know I could have done something the keep you here, here with me. But I gave you what you begged for and let you have time from me and you still have no time to see that I loved you but you didn't love me. So, if you're ready my heart is open, if you're ready come and fine me. I gave you what you said I need and you still couldn't see you where the one for me, but if you're ready find me.

By Envy Willow Riddle 

that was the whole note but who was it for, I put the note back because I heard the water stop, I ran to my bed and got a book and pretended to read it as I saw Envy leave the bathroom, I look at her filling my eyes with her perfect body and floorless face, I love her. as she walked to the spot that was near the note and stopped, she looked at me and looked mad but sad at the same time.

your pov:

I came out of the bathroom and saw Draco reading, I walked to my bed and stopped. a smell of a boy, Draco, I know what he smells like, he has seen the note, I was sad, I didn't want him to read it, our eyes locked and I was anger. I think ill tell him after I get dressed, and that is exactly what I did, I got dressed but was still mad.

 I think ill tell him after I get dressed, and that is exactly what I did, I got dressed but was still mad

I stood in front of his bed and looked furious.

"so what did you do while I was in the shower?" I asked getting on his bed and him sitting up

"read, can you not see"

"oh I can see, and smell you near the note I had" I said in a sad tone "you red it didn't you" I added.

"what no-" I cut him off mad "don't lie Draco, I know you red it I'm not stupid, just tell me you red it, just tell me" I raised me voice.

"ok, ok I did I'm sorry" Draco said but then looked me in the eyes and said "who was it for?" I looked shocked and replied "none of your business Draco" I looked away to the floor, he sat up and took him tie off and quickly wrapped it around my hands and flipped me on to his soft green sheets and whispered in my ear as he grinded me "then in make you scream it out to me"

"try" I said in a seducing way and he smashed him lips to mine and tied my hands up on the headboard but I didn't know until I tried to move away and off the bed that I couldn't move my arms, "you really thought I was kidding" I hear a deep voice come out of Draco's mouth and he kissed me and undid me top and pulled my pink pants down and took his top and pants off too. he started to kiss my tits and I moaned, it felt so good but I wasn't going to tell Draco the name, i put 2 fingers in my pussy toand groaned and said "ill never tell you" "sure you wont" and after he said that he put 3 fingers in me and I screamed but on to loud. He was hurting me but it was great pain, he pulled out and a watched him lick his fingers full of cum.

He pulled me up and I wrapped my legs around his face and he started to suck my pussy and it was so teasing but it was perfect, his performance was great as my moaning filled the room as he put his tongue down my wet and slimy pussy full of cum, he swallowed the cum that I pushed out. He pulled my down to the bed and left me and went to the bathroom. I was so mad, I wanted him and he left, I tried to get out of his tie but I couldn't, every time I tried it got tighter, it was 2 minutes later that he came back.

"And you where" I asked still trying to get out

"Getting ready to rip your pussy in half" he said getting back on me and smashed his dick in me and I tried to get out of his tie still.

"Don't even try" he said and started to push in faster and I was going up and down, sliding across him soft bed, he got deep and I could feel my climax.

"FUCK...moan... I going to cum" I told and he replied with "you do and I'll fuck you so hard you won't walk for a month" I held it in as he got hard in me and was shacking the bed as was my legs.

It was 10 minutes later that it came back and I couldn't hold it in and yelled "DRACO I NEED TO CUM, LET ME, PLEASE" he smirked and spat out of his mouth "I like when you beg, but no, or beg more" I was crying, he was going to hard on me and i couldn't feel my legs at all, numb, that was all my body was.

"Draco please, I NEEEEED to now, please, DADDY LET ME CUM ON YOU" I said to him and shot cum out of my pussy and Draco looked proud. "So tell me, who?" He pushed harder and I was crying out "STOP, DRACO STOP, YOUR HURTING ME...hurting moan... PLEASE STOP, IM BLEEDING" he looked at me like a phycopath and yelled "TELL ME AND THIS WILL FINISH" I was debating whether I should tell him and stop and the pain or let him hurt me and kill my soul with his dick, it hurt way to much I had to.

I was rolling around screaming "IT WAS FOR YOU, IT WAS FOR YOU DRACO NOW STOP" but no he wanted more, "WHY?"he got anger and was slowing down, "It was for our one year, but Stacey fucked it up" he suddenly stopped and pulled out, cum was pouring out of me and Draco licked it but I said "NO Draco I'm bleeding" he didn't stop but licked all the blood and got up and grabbed a bottle he said "here" as he handed me the bottle and I red it "healing potion" I drank it and I instantly felt great "so that's why you did it, hurt me because you had this" "smart" I added and tried to get up and fell back down and laughed, Draco turned around and saw me still tied up and got dressed and walked out but before he could I said "remember what happened last time Draco" and he ran to me and untied me and kissed me while getting back on me and grinded me, I pulled away and put my finger on his lips to stop him and said "clothes" he got off of me and I ran to my suitcase and got some clothes and put them on.

Draco twisted me around me passionately kissed my lips and the door flung open and Pansy and Blaise saw us kissing but we didn't stop, the kisses was all I needed to have. We walked to the Slitherin Common Room and a boy came up to us "you coming to the party in here to night.

We looked at each other and me and Pansy said at the same time "of course" and we all sat down at the couch and started to talk.
_________________________________

Ok the next part isn't spicy but rather sweet for Envy and Pansy

Love you all💓💗💖💓💓💖💗💓💗💖💗💗