The beggining

"When I'm done with you, you won't be able to walk." The man whispered into my ears

"When I'm done with you you won't be able to move or talk." I snarled back.

"I like the sound of that..." The man said leaning over to kiss me.

I quickly grabbed his arm and his body instantly went still and stiff. I crawled on top of him and whispered "told you~" into his ears before summoning up a knife and slitting his throat.

I stared at the man in disgust I felt no guilt or sorrow for him. Not after having heard a young girl venting to her friend about him raping her when she was on her way home.

I placed a black rose in his hands and went out the window of the apartment. I climbed up and jumped across the rooftops. Suddenly I heard what sounds like a blaster starting, before I could give myself a shield I was hit. I felt myself falling.

When I came to I was in a cell. It appeared to be made of bullet proof glass. I looked down and saw my hands were handcuffed... how fun...

I would teleport out but it appears what ever is on my wrists is restricting my powers. But it's only restricted... not completely gone... hopefully... maybe if I focus enough I can go invisible for a short amount of time...

I close my eyes and concentrate, I need to try go invisible, I cannot go to prison. I suddenly felt myself flickering in and out of visibility. I concentrate harder in order to go completely invisible.

I look down at my hands and legs and see they've disappeared. I quickly start screaming which draws attention from who I recognise as captain America and the black widow. They open the door to the cell and I quickly slip out, pushing them in and closing the door.

"Wow you guys really are stupid..." I say going fully visible. I look at the hand cuffs and limiters on my wrists. I start fiddling with them and they pop off... don't ask me how.

"Mmkay byeeeeee" I say teleporting myself out.

I appear in the small abandoned house I've been staying in. Kinda hard to buy a house when your not from earth... and technically a minor... I change out of my Grim outfit and get into more normal clothes. I sighed, I had almost been caught... well I was... but I escaped.

I waved my hands and a scythe appeared, I ran my hands across the sharp edge. Scythes are my favourite weapons, they're just so... elegant... I guess. Then as fast as it appeared it disappeared.

I sighed regretting asking to come to earth. My 13 year old self had faith in the humans, clearly she was an idiot.