Chapter 42: Tied Up

HellfireClubLeader

I felt Galaxias arms wrap around me stopping me from moving.

Soon after I felt a prick in my neck and I slowly felt myself loosing consciousness.

****

When I woke up I found myself tied to a chair with my hands behind my back and handcuffs restricting my powers.

Upon remembering what Galaxia had done tears began to well up in my eyes, threatening to spill. But I couldn't let them. Havine and Galaxia were right there. I didn't want to let them have a win.

"Awwwwh is whittle y/n going to cwy? Is she sad her bwst fwend btwayed her?" Havine mocked in a mock baby voice.

"How could you do this Galaxia?" I exclaimed scowling at her.

Ignoring me she walked to the corner of the room.

"What are you planning Havine?" I asked trying to keep my cool.

"... Now why the hell would I tell you?!" Havine snapped.

"Well, I mean that's what they do in movies generally..." I stated.

"You watched movies?!" Havine exclaimed questionly.

"Well, yeah... who hasn't watched atleast one movie?"

"Where- you know what that's not the point. If you have watched movies you'd also know that every god dang time a super powered Kidnapper tells the dude they kidnapped their plan, they end up escaping and knowing exactly how to take them down." Havine explained.

"Well not in horror movies but... Anyways... In some movies the main character doesn't get informed of the antagonists plan and they still escape and figure it out themselves." I debated.

"Yeah but your not smart enough to do that." Havine countered.

"Fair... but you could also tell me and then kill me." I offered.

"Okay but if I do that then I can't ever go back to our planet." Havine explained.

"Fair point. Although, you could just take over earth after killing me and then y'a know, wouldn't need to go back to our planet." I pointed out.

"But why would I wanna stay here?"

"I dunno, the weather?" 

"Why would I wanna stay here for the weather... that shit is super unpredictable..." Havine trailed "Anyways Imma go, oh and if you try escape, your not gonna see the spider kid again. As well as if the avengers intervene."

I gulped a bit as I was left in the room, alone tied up to a chair with no access to my powers, as I realised what she had meant...

She was going to kill Peter.