Chapter 3 (idk what to call it)

I look at the halls of midtown high, I look at the lockers in awe. Then I suddenly start feeling a wave of anxiety there's a lot of humans in the halls, I only now realised how much I hated crowds.

I look around, holding the backpack that I definitely
didn't steal. I walk through the halls feeling confused as to what your meant to do in a school.

I walked passed two kids, one of them had beautiful light brown hair and hazel eyes. The other had darker brown hair (a/n: IDK HOW TO DESCRIBE NED OK?!)

The two kids appeared to be talking about a thing called 'Star Wars' whatever that was. I slowly walked up to them... I mean I might as well atleast try to socialise.

"HI!" I said making the light brown haired kid to jump and turn around. "Oh I uh- hope I didn't startle you, I'm Y/n! I'm new!"

(An: 'And I just moved here from AfRiCa'... anybody remember that?)

"Well hi, I'm Peter." The light brown haired kid said.

"And I'm Ned." The other kid said.

I smile sweetly.

"Soo what were you guys talking about?" I say trying to make conversation.

"Oh, Star Wars!" Ned says getting excited.

"...What's Star Wars?" I ask confused.

Ned stares at me in shock.

"HOW HAVE YOU NOT HEARD ABOUT STAR WARS ITS ONLY THE BEST MOVIE FRANCHISE EVER!" Ned says seeming annoyed.

"I-I don't know? I guess I just don't watch movies that much..." I say.

"Anyway moving on... what are your blood types?" I ask giving a short awkward smile. (If you understand this reference I love you)

"Uhh I dunno?" Peter says seeming confused.

"Oh mmkay." I say. People in Japan know their blood types so I thought every human did... I guess I was wrong.

"So anyways Peter did you hear? Apparently Grim got caught by the avengers and then escaped!" Ned said sounding weirdly excited.

Peter gets a look of shock and I smile a bit to myself, I'm getting some recognition!