Chapter 8: discovery

I had school again today... why do they need school to last a whole week?

I noticed Ned and Peter in the halls and walked over to them.

"Hiiii!" I said smiling.

"Hi" Peter said "uh how are you?"

I smiled a bit as that's what humans seemed to do when people asked how they were.

"I'm good thanks." I said.

"Uh so anywaysss what class do you have now?" I ask.

"Science." Peter says.

"Oh same!" I say .

"Well we can walk there together." Peter says.

"Uh- sure." I say smiling.

When the bell rings (which I am NOT used to) Peter and I say bye to Ned and walk to science class.

We sit down at our desks (which are next to eachother) and I zone out as the class starts (which I believe is something most humans do.)

I look at Peter bored and then decide to see if I can freak him out, or even just find something out about him.

"Psst- Peter." I whispered quietly and Peter looks up at me.

"Yeah?" He whispered back.

"I know your secret~" I whispered in a sing songy voice.

I quickly started to read his mind.

'Wait what?! Does she know I'm Spider-man?! Just act clueless Peter maybe it's not what you think.' He thought.

I snickered a bit and whispered "Just kidding."

He stared at me for a while and I went back to zoning out.

So he's the Spider-Man... interesting, I could use this against the avengers... maybe, I'm sure Stark would be very interested to know that I found out his precious spider child's identity...