Chapter 4 (again idk what to call it)

An: before this starts just wanna say y/n talks about things that may be considered controversial like gender stereotypes and stuff. If you don't like that well first: fuck off and second feel free to skip this isn't an important chapter.

School is weird... like it fails to teach students well, anything useful, and fucking English man, like the English teachers are stupid as fuck, like they'll find the simplest things in a book AND MAKE US COME UP WITH WHY THE AUTHOR USED IT! I mean for gods sake they probably just used it for no real reason!

Maybe school is why humans are so dumb... also what is this homework thing? Why do humans need to do work at home, maybe the teachers aren't doing their jobs right if the human children need to go home to do their school work, like seriously! It almost makes me feel sorry for the human children... almost.

I was in my Grim outfit stalking outside a mans home, I was waiting for him to get back so I could kill him. I had heard he was being terrible to his wife and children so the sooner he's dead the better.

I suddenly saw a car pull into the driveway, I turned invisible and hid in the bushes. The man walked out, I could have killed him then and there but instead I decided to watch just in case it was a lie.

The moment he walked in I saw him screaming at his son who appeared to be crying, the son was holding barbie dolls and if I was reading the dads lips correctly then the dad was screaming at the kid for playing with dolls apparently their not for boys...

Seriously what is it with these gender stereotypes humans have? Like- what?! Let kids play with whatever toys they wanna play with, and wear whatever clothes they wanna wear it won't fucking change anything... and what is it with boys not being allowed to cry... it's a normal thing.

My planet would never.

I quickly teleported in and summoned a scythe, feeling no mercy at all I swung the scythe, cutting the man in half.

I then knelt down to the boy and wrapped my arms around him.

"Shh, it's ok, you safe now." I whispered "you can cry if you want it's only human... fuck what anybody else thinks."

"B-but daddy said that boys don't cry." The boy sniffed.

"Well your daddy's a dumbass and he's not here anymore, he'll be in a horrible place called hell. Ok?" I said. "Now what I want you to do is go to bed and sleep okay?"

The boy nodded and walked off to a room in the house. I placed a black rose at the body and teleported into a toy store, I quickly grabbed some barbie dolls and other toys and teleported back to the house and placed the dolls in the boys room. I smiled at him and quickly left.