Chapter 18: "of course i do"

HellfireClubLeader

Havine and Galaxia did return after a while carrying a bag but Havine had a blood nose and a bloody lip.

"What the hell happened to you?" I asked shocked.

"She encountered a problem." Galaxia responded scowling "and mind your business."

"Ok well got any chocolate?" I asked excitedly.

"Oh, Crap! I forgot the chocolate." Havine exclaimed her eyes going wide. "I'll go get some now."

"No-no it's fine, but if you didn't get chocolate what's with the bag?" I asked suspiciously.

"Like she said I encountered a problem... I just... fixed it." She said smirking.

I let out a laugh.

"Need help hiding it?" I asked.

"Nah I can do it myself." She said.

"Havine... can I talk to you in the other room?" Galaxia said scowling at me more.

"Uh sure Galaxia I'll just put this away..." Havine said moving up the stairs.

"Great we'll talk while your putting it away." Galaxia said following.

"Uh, okay?" Havine said as the two moved up the stairs.

Havines POV

"I can't believe you Havine!" Galaxia snapped at me.

"What? I didn't do anything wrong per say." I responded smirking.

"Didn't do anything wrong?! Do you know how much trouble y/n could get in for this?!" She screamed.

"Yeah none, and since when did you care about y/n? Your always so mean to her." I said.

"THATS NOT THE POINT, YOU WERE SEEN! IF PEOPLE CHOOSE TO PIN THIS ON GRIM OR WELL ALIENS WE TAKE THE FALL, Y/N AND AZA ARE AFFECTED BY THIS NOT JUST US!" She yelled.

"Y/n can take care of herself and Aza can stick with us, nothing can happen to either of them and you know that!" I snapped. "and besides she spends too much time with spidey boy, if the avengers try anything he'll probably defend her."

"I hope you know what your doing Hav, I'd hate to see something happen to you or Aza, and you may be my best friend but I will not hesitate to kill you if things go out of hand." Galaxia said.

"Of course I do Gal, don't you worry." I responded.

AN: Ooh it's getting good~ Alicat <3