Chapter 41: "Grab her"

HellfireClubLeader

When we finally got to the place where Havine was holding Peter the other avengers were already here.

We had already come up with a plan, Galaxia and I would be the distractions whilst the avengers would grab Peter. Obviously I wasn't, happy, per say about being the distraction but anything to save Peter.

Galaxia and I quickly walked through the door looking around I nodded to her before tripping myself over the floor boards, knocking over a nearby lamp.

I picked myself up before looking to Galaxia again and sighing.

"You know it's probably your fault Peter got kidnapped." I yelled at her.

"OH REALLY?!" She screamed making sure she was being as loud as she could.

"YEAH! IF YOU HADN'T OF BROUGHT HAVINE HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE PETER WOULD BE FINE!" I yelled.

"WELL, MAYBE IF YOU HADN'T OF DECIDED TO INVESTIGATE THAT DAY INSTEAD PAYING MORE ATTENTION TO YOUR BOYFRIEND HAVINE WOULDNT OF GOTTEN HIM!" She yelled. I knew it was all fake but it still really, really hurt.

Luckily that appeared to be all we needed.

"You know you both really suck at sneaking around." Havine said appearing behind us.

"Havine! Lovely to see you!" I said putting on a false smile.

"Okay we both know that's not true." She stated.

"Yeah, I know, but it's good to be polite to people, even if they kidnapped one of the only people you've ever cared for." I smiled in a sickeningly sweet tone.

"Exactly! And it's even better to be kind to the evil little bi- Beautiful person who tried to frame one of your best friends." Galaxia said smiling which I could tell gave her pain.

"Flattery will get you nowhere." Havine snapped.

"Are you sure? Well of course you are, your so smart, pretty and funny." I gushed, I hated every bit of what we were doing but we had to keep her busy whilst the avengers got to Peter.

"Oh... go on." Havine smiled.

"Well, I would but you know, need to save my boyfriend." I stated simply "Who I believe is in the other room."

I turn on my foot to go towards the room when I heard.

"Grab her."