Chapter 6 The unkown

I sat staring at Black widow with her scowling at me.

"Who are you?" She asked.

"Who is anybody, the concept of names is a fickle thing I mean, do we really need them?" I say smirking.

"Can you actually answer?" She snaps.

"But nobody can truly answer a question for there is no true answer." I say trying not to laugh.

"JUST ANSWER!" She yells.

"But you already know who I am don't you? And sweetie yelling will get you no where." I say smiling.

"Ok then who do you work for?" She asks this time seeming calmer.

"Nobody." I say.

"You've killed so many people you clearly are working for somebody." She says.

"Ok I am hurt and offended that you think I'm working for somebody. What? Is it because I'm not a god like Loki was that I can't kill multiple people alone?" I say.

"Just tell me who your working for." Black widow says.

"Like I said nobody." I say.

She scowls and leaves the room.

"I KNOW YOUR STILL THERE!" I call out "ITS A TWO WAY MIRROR!"

She comes back in with Iron-man.

"Yay your back, I was getting lonely." I say smiling.

"Who do you work for?" Iron man snaps.

"FOR THE LAST TIME, NOBODY!" I yelled. "for fucks sake humans are so stupid." I muttered.

"Ok then where are you from?" Black widow asks calmly.

"Oh oh I know this one uhhh I'm pretty sure I was told to say... uhm uhhh FRANCE... wait no it was Australia or was it Florida? Either way uh no hablo ingles... shit that's Spanish..." I stutter.

"Where are you actually from?" Iron man asks.

"None of your business." I say.

"You need to cooperate." Black widow says.

"Or what? You throw me in prison? Go ahead." I snap.

"What?" Black widow says taken aback.

"Throw me on the raft, I know you won't, wanna know why? Because you know nothing about me, you don't know who I am or what I can do, you don't even know where I'm from, I'm a mystery I'm unknown and that scares you. The moment you put me on the raft you'll loose any chance of figuring out anything about me, I'll remain a mystery forever." I snap smirking a bit.

"I'm not afraid of the unknown." She says.

"Oh but Natasha, everybody fears the unknown." I say.