Chapter 26 meep

"He WHAT?!" Havine exclaimed whilst Galaxia crossed her arms seeming angry.

"He kissed me!... well I kissed first, but then he kissed me!" I exclaimed happily ignoring Galaxia.

Havine squealed in excitement whilst Galaxia scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"So is he your boyfriend now?~" Havine asked happily.

"Uhh yeah... whatever that means.." I said.

"It means you two are dating dumbass!" Galaxia snapped.

I scowled at her wanting to call her out but also not wanting to stoop to her level.

"Y/n has a boyfriend, y/n has a boyfriend, y/n has a boyfriend!" Havine chanted happily.

"Shhh shut up." I snapped putting my hand over her mouth.

"Ooooh is he here?" Havine asked.

"He better not be!" Galaxia yelled.

"He is..." I said.

"Eeeeek!" Havine squealed.

"Shut up!" I snapped.

"No." Havine said.

I put my hand on her mouth to shut her up before looking at Galaxia who had her arms crossed with a look of annoyance on her face.

"Ok, What is you problem?!" I yelled.

"I don't know what you mean." She responded innocently.

"No, you clearly have a problem with something so just tell me what the hell it is because I am sick and tired of thinking I've done something wrong but not knowing what the hell it is!" I yelled.

"You've done nothing wrong." She said simply.

"Well clearly I have so just tell me what it is so I can stop beating myself up about it!" I snapped balling my hands into fists.

"Ok, I don't think you should date a human, you could get trapped on earth and be unable to return home." She said.

"WHAT THE HELL GALAXIA?!" I yelled "ok so you think I can't date a human because I won't be able to return home?! LOOK AROUND! I already cant! Otherwise I'd be there wouldn't I!"

"Y/n-"

"No, no! Since when did you care anyways ever since I've met you you've hated me! Maybe for once you should FUCK OFF!" I yelled punching her in the face then storming out.

I teleported to my room and grabbed my stuff before grabbing Peter and dragging him out.