Chapter 32: Avengers

HellfireClubLeader

"I told you it was the black widow!" I panted, doubled over.

"Oh shut up." Peter snapped also panting.

"So anyways imma go change because if that was the black widow and she recognised you, she's more likely to of called the rest of the avengers too and I'm not taking any bloody chances." I panted walking into an alley.

I opened up my backpack and grabbed my Grim outfit quickly changing into it.

I then walked out of the alley.

"Remind me again why you had to change into Grim." Peter muttered.

"Because Black widow may have seen us, your travelling with me and they know your with grim and your real identity, they see you with me and they'd figure out I'm grim and probably put me on the raft, and whilst I love you that is not a risk I'm willing to take." I explained "Now you need to change as well."

I grabbed Peters Spider-Man suit out of my bag and shoved it into his arms.

"Go change!" I snapped.

****

Peter and I sat on a rooftop in our costumes. I held his hand tightly as I looked down.

"You okay?" Peter questioned shooting me a look.

"Mhmm." I mustered out looking at him and jumping up "But we should probably run."

"Wait... what, why?" Peter asked confused.

I pointed to where I had been looking.

"Avengers."