Chapter 27: Robbery

I pulled Peter into another alley and took deep breath's.

"Maybe she didn't mean it, she could of just been worried for you." Peter suggested soothingly "Maybe you should give her another chance."

"Oh dear Peter." I laughed "Giving somebody a second chance is like giving them a second bullet because they missed the first time."

Peter just stared at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing." He said quickly.

"Mmkay?" I muttered confused before peeking my head out of the alleyway and looking around.

It wasn't needed of course as they've never properly seen my face without my costume on, but better safe then sorry.

I saw a police car go by, but no avengers. That was good, if they somehow did manage to recognise me that would be an issue, but that's not what I'm the most worried about.

They know Peters identity, they should know he helped me with escape, they went past and saw him, I'd be in trouble because they'd probably figure out who I am and he'd be in trouble because he helped me.

At least I think...

I guess I could be wrong...

Probably not though.

"Hey... wait here, okay?" I whispered to Peter quickly sneaking out of the alley.

I ran into a bathroom and changed into my Grim costume, quickly teleporting myself into a clothing store.

I closed my eyes and summoned a gun.

"EVERYONE HANDS ON YOUR HEAD AND DOWN ON THE GROUND! THIS IS A ROBBERY!" I yelled holding out the gun.