Chapter 13 Another?!

The next day it was the weekend. I left Peters pretty fast, before his Aunt could realise I spent the night then kinda wandered around the city.

As I was walking I saw a girl who seemed to have stolen something from a store running, I chased after her then had her backed into an alley.

"Hey uh I don't think your meant to be stealing." I said to the girl.

"P-please don't hurt me." She stammered turning around with her hands raised.

I looked at her for a bit then noticed her eyes, they weren't a normal colour for a human, they seemed to be a beautiful gold.

"Your not human are you?" I asked her.

Gold may not be normal for humans but it was for people from my planet.

"N-no miss." She said "what gave it away?"

"First off, good neither, second off your eyes. Golds not normal for humans." I responded.

"I-" she began but I cut her off.

"It may not be normal for humans however it is normal for people from my planet." I said smiling.

"Wait your from-?" She began.

I nodded and we quickly sat next to each other.

"Soo what brings you to this dump?" I asked as she took off her hood.

She looked about my age and had long dark blue hair.

"I dunno, I guess you came and didn't return so I thought I should come." She responded leaning her head against the wall.

"Well I didn't return cause I couldn't." I said sighing.

"Wait- seriously?!" She exclaimed.

I nodded sadly.

"Oh my god same!" She said.

We hugged for a bit and smiled.

"Anyway I'm Y/n" I said happily.

"Cool I'm Havine." Responded smiling at me.

"Nice name." I said "also maybe hide your eye colour, if you can."

"I dunno how..." Havine responded sighing.

I smiled and pulled out some coloured contacts.

"Put these in your eyes... just until we figure out how to actually change your eye colour." I said and she nodded happily.

She put the contacts in making her eyes a stunning green.

"You look amazing!" I said hugging her again.

"Thanks, uh do you have any for my other two friends?" She asked.

"Other two... are they from our planet orrr..." I said confused.

"Yeah their from our planet, they're really cool, well I mean one of them is 5 and the other is 17 but you know..." she stated still smiling.

"Cool, where are you staying... if you don't mind me asking?" I asked interested.

"Oh uh I'll show you." She said grabbing my hand and dragging me to what looks like a run down apartment building.

"Wow." I said.

"Yeah this place used to be an apartment complex like ages ago but then it closed down." She said dragging me in.

Inside there were two girls one 5 year old and one 17 year old. I looked at them both smiling.