Chapter 45 - monster

— Loki's POV —

-Rogers: "Don't use her situation in your advantage.", he said as soon as he closed the door.
-Loki: "I don't quite understand what you mean."
-Rogers: "You know it exactly. You're the only one she recognised, no wonder you're the only one she trusts right now, but don't you dare to use her in any sick way."
-Loki: "I would never.", I try to be as innocent as possible, of course in a fake way.
-Rogers: "Stay away from her or at least tell her that you killed her father.", he was dead serious.
-Loki: "Why should I?", I said in a threatening way.
-Rogers: "We have a Hulk."

He opens the door and goes back inside to Y/n and immediately disappears with Stark, but as he turns back to me, he gave me a death glare.

-Loki: "I should go too.", I really don't want to, and I hate to say it, but Rogers might be right.
-Y/n: "Uh okay."

I leave her and go straight to my room. I take her favourite book and read from it.

At the evening someone knocked on my door. I open it surprised. Y/n is standing there with watery eyes. I let her come inside. She sits down on my bed without a word. I close the door, follow her inside and sit down at the chair that I literally never sat on before.

-Loki: "Is everything alright?", she looks me in the eyes and the tears that I saw before in them are gone.
-Y/n: "My powers are gone."
-Loki: "And how are you feeling right now?"
-Y/n: "Like for real? Right now?"
-Loki: "Yes."
-Y/n: "lost I guess. Sort of empty."
-Loki: "Empty?"
-Y/n: "Yeah, i don't feel anything. I don't care anymore.", I'm a bit surprised about her answers, that's why I'm asking.
-Loki: "About what?"
-Y/n: "About anything. Myself, the people here, my family."
-Loki: "Your family?", suddenly she starts to cry.
-Y/n: "I just need everything to stop."

She buries her head in her hands. I never thought that she was even able to cry. This situation is overwhelming for me and I don't really know what to do, but I decide to hug her, to make her feel comfortable, protected.

-Y/n: "My own mother thought I was a monster. She was right of course, but it still hurts.", I leave the hug a little bit to look her in the eyes.
-Loki: "You remember?", I lift her chin.
-Y/n: "Please don't tell anyone. "
-Loki: "I won't."

I continue to hold her closer. She puts her head on my chest and I can feel my heart beating faster.

-Loki: "I got you. It's gonna be okay. You're gonna be alright.", I caress her head.

She stops the hug and starts to kiss me. Her soft lips feel so good. They taste a bit salty because of her tears. While she isn't breaking the kiss, she comes and sits on my lap. My hands are moving down to her hips. Her hands are going through my hair and I love when she carefully pulls on them. Very quiet moans are escaping her mouth while our tongues are dancing with each other.

-Loki: "We shouldn't do this.", I had to break the kiss.
-Y/n: "Why?", her hands are moving to my neck and she looks at me with a deeply desire in her eyes.
-Loki: "You're a human now and I'm a god. I might hurt you."
-Y/n: "I don't care."

She continues to kiss me and she tries to open my suit, but she fails as always. Because I don't want her to be frustrated I start to undress her by ripping her buttoned, almost transparent blouse open. She pulls my head to her chest and I start kissing and sucking on it. Again quiet moans are coming out of her mouth and it turns me on so much.

-Loki: "Are you really sure? Once we start, I might not be able to stop."
-Y/n: "Never been this sure before."

I stand up and lift her up with me. Then I turn around and throw her carefully on the bed. She had to laugh, god her laugh is so beautiful. I quickly start to undress me and she did the same after she got off of the bed. Suddenly it gets a game: who is the first one to be completely undressed. I managed to be the winner and go to her to lift her up again. There it is, the beautiful smile again. She puts her arms around my head and we start to kiss very passionately.

I push everything off the table in my room and put her on it. Then I undress the rest of the clothes she didn't get to undress because I was faster and interrupted her. I take one last look into her eyes, just to make sure that she's really fine with that.

-Y/n: "I want you Loki, please."

She bites her lower lip and I just can't control myself anymore. I put it inside her and she had to moan very loudly once. Quickly I cover her mouth, just in case if anyone comes by my room and hears her. Then I start to move and bite the lip, she was just biting. Her moans are just turning me on more and more. Also she's very tight and everything just feels so good.

-Loki: "Does it hurt?", I ask while still moving.
-Y/n: "Just a bit.", she said under her moans.
-Loki: "I told you that."
-Y/n: "Shhh."

She puts a finger on my lips and I had to smile. Then she pulls me to her neck and I start to suck it. Her moans are getting louder. That's probably her weak spot. My movements are getting even faster and because she also doesn't want anyone to find out that she's here, she buries her face in my neck too and starts biting it carefully and kissing it. That gave me the rest. I quickly pulled out and before she could take it in her mouth I already came on her belly.