Chapter 22 - shopping

— your POV —

-Loki: "So, do you like Rogers?", he says while I'm still holding him onto the ground.
-Y/n: "Don't talk.", I advise him.
-Loki: "That's not an answer."
-Y/n: "No. He's like the dad of everyone. Everywhere are rules around him, that's just annoying."

He took his chance and we changed positions again, so that he is now on top.

-Y/n: "My turn. You can chance into a frost giant?"
-Loki: "Why so surprised? You know that my father is one himself."
-Y/n: "I'm not surprised, I just thought you never learned how to do that."
-Loki: "I just learned how to do that."
-Y/n: "I can help you if you need anything."
-Loki: "You're offering me your help, why?"
-Y/n: "Well, I'm stuck here until I can be sure that there are no other attackings. I need to do something."
-Loki: "I would have another idea.", he smirked.
-Y/n: "Oh yeah? Show me."

He comes closer to my face and wanted to kiss me, but I took that opportunity to change positions again. I then sat down on his lab, leaned forward and kissed him. He clearly was surprised by that, but after a short second he laid his hands on my waist and kissed me back.

-Y/n: "I think that it is a great idea.", I stopped the kiss, said that and smiled. He smiled back and wanted to kiss me again but I stopped him.
-Loki: "Why?", he sounded surprised.
-Y/n: "Not here and not now. The others are not allowed to know that, got it?"

He agreed with me. I got off of him and helped him up.

-Y/n: "I won, again.", I smiled just as he did.
-Loki: "Because you distracted me.", I laughed.
-Y/n: "I will meet you at 9?", I ask while going to the exit.
-Loki: "Sounds good. I hope that you're not leaving this time."

To think about what happened last time makes me anxious. Maybe it is wrong what I just did. But I want it, don't I? I shake it off my mind and look out for Natasha. I finally found her in the living room.

-Y/n: "Do you still want to go shopping?", I ask her as soon as I enter the room.
-Natasha: "I thought you'd hate shopping."
-Y/n: "I do, but I need to get out of here. Besides I've never really been shopping."

She looked surprised and immediately send me to my room to change my clothes so that we can go as fast as possible. I took a quick shower and then decided for some clothes I'm going to wear.

(I decide for something like this)

Then I hear a knock at the door. When I opened it I saw Natasha of course. I still don't know if I'm going to hate it or if I maybe
like shopping, but I know that I'm going to find out. She told me that she likes my outfit. We go outside and someone she called happy is driving us to town.

-Natasha: "What changed your mind?", she asked suspicious.
-Y/n: "I got boring.", I'm not going to give her any informations.
-Natasha: "So what do you want to buy?"
-Y/n: "Maybe some lingerie.", she gasped.
-Natasha: "For whom?"
-Y/n: "For myself."
-Natasha: "Is it for Loki or Steve?"
-Y/n: "What!?", I was actually surprised about her question.
-Natasha: "Oh don't try to hide it. It's obvious that you like them."
-Y/n: "Rogers is just a colleague. I like making fun of him, that's all."
-Natasha: "And what about Loki? Come on, the way that you two danced yesterday? Don't Tell me there was nothing between you."
-Y/n: "There was and will never be anything between us."

After a long ride and many questions, we finally arrived. She showed me some shops and sometimes we had to stop because of some fans of The Avengers. She took pictures with them and I stood beside. It didn't really bother me because like that I could have a short break from her and her annoying questions.

The time actually run really fast and I even had a bit of fun. I bought 3 lingeries that I really do like a lot. (Pictures don't show anything)

 (Pictures don't show anything)

(One that is not too much)

(In the colour of Loki)

(This because I just liked it)

-Natasha: "I would love to meet the lucky man that is going to see you in those.", she said while looking at them.
-Y/n: "How often do I have to tell you this? There is no lucky man."
-Natasha: "A woman? You don't have to be ashamed if you like woman."
-Y/n: "No woman either. I just wanted to buy them for me. But it has to stay between just the two of us, alright?"
-Natasha: "I'll tell them that you didn't buy anything at all."
-Y/n: "You know, you're not that bad."
-Natasha: "Are you saying that you had fun with me?", she smiled.
-Y/n: "I actually did, yes. But don't think too much of it. It won't take long and I'll be gone again."
-Natasha: "You could stay.", I look at her and she is definitely serious.
-Y/n: "And then what? I'm already bored, can't imagine how this would be when I stay here for a long time."
-Natasha: "You could live a normal life."
-Y/n: "What should I do? Go to school?", I had to laugh at that thought.
-Natasha: "No, but you could be a model with that body, for example."
-Y/n: "I'm not like you. I age slower than the Midgardians, did you forget?"
-Natasha: "But I'm sure you can find something that's Interesting for you."
-Y/n: "I can't just be like a I don't know Vampire and move from one place to another just because I age slower and I'd like to stay on Midgard."
-Natasha: "Thor created new Asgard here. You could live there."
-Y/n: "I won't stay.", I said in a kind of dark voice, "let's not talk about this anymore.", I changed subject.