Chapter 13 - other Avengers

Longer chapter (I'm sorry)

— 3rd person view —
— at Thor & Loki —

As soon as they arrive in Jotunheim, they had to fight their way through.

-Loki: "I told you I was not a good idea to come here.", he said while fighting against frost giants.
-Thor: "I know, but what if she is here? You would've blamed yourself for not going."
-Loki: "How often do I have to tell you that I don't care about her?"
-Thor: "I know you very well, brother."
-Loki: "YOU don't know me at all.", he stopped fighting against the frost giants and grabbed his brothers throat.
-Thor: "Was it my fault that father kept it a secret? You didn't even knew it yourself.", he didn't fight against Loki.
-Loki: "I was always just a shadow behind you and you never cared about me once."
-Thor: "You know very well that that's not true. But did you ever care about how I felt when I saw you die in front of my eyes?"

Loki hesitated and looked away from Thor. Even the frost giants stopped fighting and watched them fighting themselves.

-Thor: "She wouldn't want us to fight."
-Loki: "She wouldn't care if we fight or not.", he let go of Thor.
-Thor: "Should we show those frost giants who we are, brother?", he changed subject.
-Loki: "Nothing better than that."

— at Clint —

He is at the house of Wanda and Vision.

-Vision: "We don't want to risk our life's anymore and we clearly said that.", he stood there with crossed arms.
-Clint: "Wanda, do you remember when we fought against Ultron? You stepped out of that door and in that moment you became an Avenger. You think I want to risk my life again and again? I have children and a wife, but it is my job."
-Wanda: "Vision, I think we have to do this.", she said while going forward to Vision.
-Vision: "Are you sure, my darling? I don't want you to regret your decision when we're done."
-Wanda: "We're in.", she told Clint.

— at Natasha —

She is at Stephen Strange's place.

-Stephen: "I will not help her after what she has done."
-Natasha: "You can't blame her. We forced her to do something and she just defended herself."
-Stephen: "She is dangerous.", he comes closer to Nat.
-Natasha: "She needs a home.", she comes even a little bit more closer and Stephen leans back again.
-Stephen: "What if it goes wrong?"
-Natasha: "That's easy. It won't."
-Stephen: "And how do you want to find her?"
-Natasha: "Tony and Bruce are working on something and we send Thor and Loki to look after her as long as they are not done."
-Stephen: "Oh god, you send them? And why is Loki not in a cell?"
-Natasha: "We didn't have another choice. I'll explain you on the way if you're in."

— at Steve —

He is at Wakanda.

-T'challa: "Are you sure about this?", he asks as they walk towards the laboratory.
-Steve: "Yes."
-T'challa: "And you don't need us too?"
-Steve: "No, thanks. But if we need you, I hope it's okay when I'll visit you again."
-T'challa: "Of course. I'll always help you."
-Steve: "Thanks."

T'challa opened the tank with Bucky inside.

-T'challa: "It will take a while until he thawed."
-Steve: "I'll wait."