Chapter 34 - officially

— your POV —

It seems like I fell asleep on the couch in Loki's room. I slowly open up my eyes. The book is not laying on my chest because I think someone removed it. I look around and the sun is shining through the window right on my face. I think it's early in the Morning because it's still very silent and if just one of them would be up, it would be very loud already. Even Loki is still sleeping.

I quietly stay up from the couch and leave the room. I don't want anyone to think like Peter does, or do I? I shake it out of my head and hurry up to get to my dorm. Thankfully I close my door because I haven't seen anyone, which is very rare in this house. Somehow I feel like I need a shower to properly start the day, so I turn on the radio, by talking to a personal Jarvis, and take a shower.

While I shower I dance and just feel free. I don't know why I have such feelings out of a sudden, but I do think that I like them. After half an hour I was done showering. I wrap a towel around my body and another one around my hair and walk out of the bathroom to look for some clothes.

(This is what I decided to wear)

While I was changing someone knocked on my door.

-Y/n: "Who is it?", I scream.
-Steve: "It's me. Can I come in?"
-Y/n: "Wait!", I grab the rest of my stuff, the towels and run inside the bathroom and close the door, "Come in!"

I hear the door and steps but after a while they stopped. I know exactly that he is sitting on my bed right now because that's what he always does when he visits me.

-Y/n: "When is the conference starting?", I talk louder than normal so he can understand me through the door.
-Steve: "It's starting soon, that's why I'm here, to get you incase you wanted to see it."
-Y/n: "Yes, do we have to drive there?"
-Steve: "No it's on tv.", he had to laugh.
-Y/n: "Shut up.", I said jokingly, "You know I've never lived on earth and that I don't know stuff like this."

I come out of the bathroom after I made a ponytail because my hair isn't dry yet but I don't have enough time to style it. Steve is looking at me from head to toe and stands up from the bed.

-Steve: "How are you?"
-Y/n: "Personal question. Come on, let's go."

We walk to the living room where everyone else is sitting already, except for Loki obviously. I sit down on the couch. So this is a television? Interesting. A man is talking right now.

-NewsMan: "The famous Tony Stark, aka Iron Man is soon having a press conference at New York, but before we look into it, let's rewind the things why he is doing that.", they showed scenes of me and Selene.
-NewsWoman: "New York was again attacked by some aliens, but luckily the avengers were already there to fight them. It seemed like some new women joined the Avengers but instead of saving the earth, a lot of people were afraid of them and were looking for a shelter."
-Steve: "Turn it off Peter."
-Y/n: "No it's alright, I have to see this.", I quickly said after Steve.

Finally the press conference is starting. Tony is telling them what he said he would. When he finished a lot of questions were asked, some very interesting ones but also a lot of stupid ones.

-Y/n: "I go and look after Loki.", I said when the News Man started to talk again.

I don't care about what everyone else is thinking, even though I maybe should, now that I am an Avenger and they do. When I reached Loki's room, I knocked and he told me to come inside. He sat on his bed, without a shirt, trying to change his bandage but he isn't doing a good job.

-Y/n: "Let me help you."
-Loki: "I don't need your help."
-Y/n: "alright then, go on.", I sat down on the chair and watch him.
-Loki: "Fine I admit it. Could you help me?", he said after he failed.
-Y/n: "Say the magic words.", I teased him.
-Loki: "I won't punish you too hard for what you just did.", I blushed without even wanting to.
-Y/n: "In your imagination."

I sat beside him on the bed and removed the bandage from his wound. It's still soaking. I take the ointment and carefully put it on his wound. The way he flinched a little bit back told he that it hurts him.

-Y/n: "I'm sorry, I hurry up."
-Loki: "it's alright, you're doing it better than the nurse."

I had to let out a little laughter and continued. When the ointment was smudged I took a new and fresh bandage and wrap it around his body.

-Y/n: "I'm officially an Avenger now.", I said while still wrapping the bandage around him.
-Loki: "Congratulations."
-Y/n: "I think Tony is going to throw a party again."
-Loki: "The last time didn't turn out that bad, did it?"
-Y/n: "Not that I remember.", I had to smile.
-Loki: "I hope I can be there."
-Y/n: "Then go and get some rest."

I just stood up when Steve crashed into the room.

-Steve: "Y/n there's an emergency. Someone started to shoot at the press conference. Come on."
-Y/n: "You heard the old man."
-Loki: "Show them who you really are."
-Y/n: "Yeah well better not."

I run out of his room and quickly follow Steve, what is basically impossible because he runs so fast. I yell at him that I'm already going outside because I don't really need to change.

—————
Hello everyone 👋
I unfortunately can't keep up with uploading everyday, especially now that school is starting again and all of that. Maybe I'll post every second day or just once a week. It depends on how much I've written. I'm very sorry for that.
But I also do hope that you like the story 'til now.
Bye 👋