Chapter 12 - Plan

⚠️ tw: blood, abuse, torture ⚠️

— 3rd person view —

The Avengers were in panic. Agent Winter disappeared and no one knows why or where she went.

-Tony: "I told you, it's not good to trust her!", he yelled at everyone and walked around the conference room.
-Natasha: "I don't think she would've left without completing her mission."
-Bruce: "She is obsessed with missions, of course she wouldn't have left without finishing it."
-Thor: "She probably has a lot of enemies."
-Steve: "Yes, but would they just come here quietly and without a fight to take her away?"
-Clint: "This Place has a security System. No one could enter this place without us knowing it. That means she probably left by herself."

Everyone started to talk and then they started to fight. The Avengers split themselves in the We shouldn't have trusted her-group and the she wouldn't leave without completing her mission-group. Then suddenly the lights started to flicker blue and red and an alarm went off.

-Tony: "Jarvis, what is happening."
-Jarvis: "Sir, I got an urgent message for you."
-Tony: "Can it wait?"
-Jarvis: "No sir."
-Tony: "Then show us.", he said after he sighed.

The lights went back to normal, the alarm stopped and a video that seems like a live stream is shown on one of the monitors. It's Agent Winter chained onto a chair. She can't talk, but she screams the whole time. Her eyes are black, just as her hair and she seems like she is scared as hell. Then someone's arms and hands were able to be seen. A knife was hold in one of the hands. Then someone started to talk.

-???: "You will regret everything you've ever done."

It was possible to hear that the person who was talking was a man. He started to cut Agent Winter's hands and she screamed even more. Out of her eyes are coming tears which drop down to her hands full of blood by now and when the tear reaches the open hands she screamed even more, because it probably burned.

-???: "That was just the beginning."
-Tony: "Jarvis, stop that."
-Jarvis: "I'm trying sir, but it's not possible."
-???: "You can't get rid of us. You have to face your destiny."

Loki suddenly threw a dagger into the monitor. Everyone could see in his face that he isn't feeling well.

-Tony: "What the- you know how much this shit costs, right?", he got angry.
-Loki: "Do you really think that I care? We have to get her out of this."
-Clint: "Since when do you care?"
-Loki: "I don't. This is your fight, not hers."

Everyone was looking down and then at each other. Suddenly the live stream was played on another monitor.

-???: "Its just getting worse if you try to ignore it."

He cut her arms and legs and her whole body was full of either dried blood or new blood. Her face was completely wet from all those tears that are running it down and she looks exhausted.

-Steve: "Where should we start looking for her?"
-Tony: "Thor and Loki could search a bit in other planet and I try to create a device that will help looking for her even on other planets."
-Natasha: "We could ask Strange, Wanda and Vision."
-Steve: "The rest of us can go get them and everyone else you think we might need."
-Bruce: "I'll stay here and help Tony."
-Clint: "It's a plan.", he was smiling.
-Steve: "Avengers, get ready."

Everyone started to get their stuff and Tony and Bruce went into the laboratory.

— at Bruce & Tony —

-Bruce: "You really think that you can create something that reaches over the whole universe?"
-Tony: "I created time travelling without a stupid time stone, so yeah, I think I can do that."

They were working really hard on this. Papers were already written on and prototypes over prototypes were produced.

— at Thor & Loki —

They are on Vanaheim looking everywhere for her, asking the people that live here, Vanirs, if they'd know anything about a woman or goddess, but without succeed. Loki is getting more and more frustrated.

-Thor: "You like her, don't you?", he smiled at Loki.
-Loki: "I don't like anyone."
-Thor: "Come on, you know you can tell me, brother."
-Loki: "I don't think so.", Loki looked at Thor with a sad expression on his face.
-Thor: "Okay uhm, the next realm is Jotunheim.", he said after a long silence.
-Loki: "I can't go there."
-Thor: "I know they hate us, but it's not that bad."
-Loki: "It's not that. Winter killed me- my illusion, in front of Laufey. Everyone thinks I'm dead."
-Thor: "Why would she do that?"
-Loki: "It was her mission. I think Laufey kept her as a slave for a while."
-Thor: "That means he could have taken her back."
-Loki: "Thor, I know this look in your eyes. Don't even think about it, we are gonna die as soon as-"

Thor grabbed Loki by his arm and they fly to the spaceship and headed to Jotunheim.