chapter 1 : Oh My God!

"Mam! Look I've drawn a bird!" a six year old chirped.

"Wow! It's really beautiful!" his teacher replied.

"Thank you!" he almost shouted.
She chuckled and shook her head seeing his excitement. She glanced at her hand watch. '11.37 am. Only a few minutes left. Time flew so fast.' she sighed.

"Mam, can you please come here? " a small girl asked.

" sure." she replied enthusiastically going towards her.

The bell rang. "Looks like our time is up. Pack your bags! Don't forget to tell your parents what you've learned today. See you next week!" she said happily.

"Goodbye mam!" the kids replied. She smiles at them and went to her desk. She was looking at the drawings of these kids. And she was in awe. 'They are so talented.' she thought as she started gathering her stuff.

"Avneet!" someone called. She whipped her head towards the person.

"Yes?" she asked raising her eyebrows.

"School time is over. When are you leaving?" the person asked.

"Oh, I'll leave in a few minutes. I have some things to sort before leaving." she replied.

"Okay then. See you next week. Goodbye." the person said.

"Bye Sherya." Avneet replied smiling. Shreya left. 'Okay Avneet. Lag ja kam pe!' she sighed to herself.

*After 30 minutes* she was leaving from school. She had parked her car at the side of a road. She was shuffling in her bag looking for her car keys. When she found it she unlock her car from a few meter distance. And then BOOM!!!

Her car bursted into flames. She screamed out loud. She fell from the force of heat to the ground on the side. She was panicking. People rushed to the site. They saw her and called an ambulance.

She sat there numb. Her car was on fire right before her eyes. Thousands of thoughts roaming on her mind. "Why?" that's all she could whispered out. People were shouting. She couldn't hear them. Her ears were ringing. She could feel a dull headache was forming inside her head. And then all of her pain came to her at once.

She cried out in pain because her right hand was aching the most. She tried moving het fingers but that caused her more pain. Blood was oozing out from the right side of her forehead. Her legs were bruised.

The ambulance arrived. The people around helped her to get up. Her legs were shaking uncontrollably. She slowly made her way to the vehicle. Her hair was a mess. Her dress was ruined. But she couldn't care less.

She sat there. In the ambulance. The nurses were already rushing around the small space. Avneet could now think more clearly. 'Who caused this? In broad daylight? How many more people were injured?!' she broke her chain of thoughts with a gasp.

"How many more people are injured? We need to help the others!" she said hurriedly widening her eyes.

"Mam calm down. Nobody else was hurt other than you." he said cautiously.

"Oh thank god." she sighed out of relief. But her relief didn't last long. She hissed in pain when a nurse started pouring alcohol on her wounds. She gritted her teeth to stop herself from screaming. She had never came across such situation. A bomb blast?! On her car?! Things were messed up. She sighed closing her eyes.

"Avneet kaur. Daughter of Amandeep Singh Nadndra. That's your identity miss?" a doctor asked.

"Yes." she replied rolling her eyes. She didn't like the fact that she was known because of her dad. She was her own independent woman. She worked on her own. She didn't live on her dad's money.

"Look miss, this incident will cause a police case. We need to inform your father." the doctor said. Avneet knew that. She nodded her head silently agreeing with the doctor. She wanted to get out of here as soon as she can. She knew today's incident will be on the news channels soon. And those stupid reporters will start nagging her too. She groaned thinking the possibilities. She didn't like the attention at all. 'Get ready to face dad's wrath Avneet. Rabba, Help me!'

Character Aesthetic ‌;

Hey guys! This is the first chapter

Hey guys!
This is the first chapter. This is my first story. I'm new to this. So bear with me.😅
I know this is not that good. But I'm trying my best. Things will get more clear soon. 😉

Don't forget to vote, share and comment! 🤗

Love ya'll! ❤️

-Isa