Chapter - 54 Playing Challenges

Siddharth was pissed.

He didn't like the way all of the three unwanted guests shoved their way into his house. Siddharth was a private person. He didn't even invite his friends to his home after shifting over here.

Jai made his way inside without taking permission and Vishal followed giving Siddharth a scared glance. Reem followed right behind shooting them an apologetic smile and mouthed a 'sorry' in Avneet direction.

Avneet was too stunned to react. When she did, she let out an amusing snort. She closed the door shaking her head. She liked the feel of other people in the house except for her and Siddharth but she was also slightly disappointed because it meant no cuddling on the couch, no making out at random places, no sleeping together in the same bed.

She turned around to see a scowling Siddharth glaring at her brother who was sprawling across the couch. Vishal was also not helping much. Reem was hissing something in Jai's ear which Avneet was sure to be something related to 'polite behaviour', in which her brother had some great lacking.

"Why are they here?" Siddharth hissed looking irritated. Avneet smirked.

"I don't know. But looking at their bags, I think they are staying," she said offhandedly. He snapped his gaze towards her, wide-eyed. Then he looked back at them. True enough, they sure had bags with them. He controlled the urge to kick them out of his house as he didn't want a bad impression on Jai.

"When are they leaving?" He asked still scowling in their direction. Avneet gave him an amused look.

"Siddharth! They have just arrived. You can't just ask that." she said chuckling. Siddharth didn't find that amusing. He stomped his way towards them.

"Why are you here?" he asked without beating around the bush. Avneet widened her eyes.

"Wow! I feel so welcomed here." Jai said sarcastically earning a smack from Reem. Siddharth arched his eyebrow at Vishal crossing his hands over his chest giving a pissed off vibe.

"It was him!" Vishal exclaimed pointing at Jai. "He wanted to come over here." Vishal finished hastily. Jai shot a glare at him.

"Blame the whole thing on me why don't you?" he hissed at Vishal. Reem was shaking her head in disappointment. Siddharth shot him a look which said 'explain or I'll kick you out of my house'.

"Um, I just wanted to surprise di?" he said which sounded like a question itself with a nervous laugh. Siddharth rolled his eyes. Avneet had had enough of this and stepped forward.

"It's fine. You guys can stay for a while. To be honest, I was bored from only one person's company in this house." she said sighing in exaggeration. Siddharth snapped his gaze on her. Which said 'are you kidding me?' and Avneet shot him a teasing look. Siddharth narrowed his eyes at her.

"Really? Then you should thank me for initiating the plan." Jai grinned. Avneet laughed shaking her head.

"Yeah, thank you genius, for coming uninvited." She said smirking at him. Siddharth rolled his eyes again agreeing with her wholeheartedly.

"You're most welcome, di," Jai said giving a dramatic bow. She shook her head chuckling.

"Make yourself at home guys," she said walking to the kitchen to get some drinks for them.

Jai saw Siddharth standing in front of him but looking at the retreating figure of his sister. He grinned.

"Hey jij- I mean, Siddharth bro! Come on, sit here!" he said scooting over to give him space. Siddharth pursued his lips but sat down anyway.