Chapter - 20 Angry Avneet

This chapter is dedicated to @pagenotfounderror. Thank you for voting and commenting on my chapters.❤️
I love your comments. 😂❤️

Avneet's eyes widened. She was speechless. 'Did this guy really asked me for a date? Unbelievable! He forgot to call me all this time and expects me to go on a date with him? Nope. But how will I say no? He looks so hopeful.' she thought rolling her eyes internally. She didn't want to do this. Siddharth was pissed. He didn't know why but he was extremely pissed. He fisted his hands and took a few deep breaths.

"I um...don't think this is a good idea." Avneet said hesitantly. Siddharth felt relieved. He felt really good hearing that.

"Please, Avneet? Just a dinner. I'll feel really guilty." he requested to her. Avneet opened her mouth to say something but nothing came out. Siddharth was angry at this man. 'He is guilt trapping her into this.' he thought before standing between them. Rohan looked up at him narrowing his eyes in confusion.

"She said no." Siddharth gritted out.

"Um...who are you? And why are you talking in-between us?" Rohan asked in annoyance. Siddharth raised an eyebrow at him ready to argue more.

"Um...he is my bodyguard." Avneet said standing beside Siddharth. Siddharth looked dead in Rohan's eyes. Rohan gulped highly intimidated by him.

"Oh. But Avneet please. One dinner?" he pleaded. Avneet sighed. 'One dinner can't be that bad, right?' she asked herself. She didn't want to go but she wanted to get rid of this man anyhow.

"Okay." she replied. Siddharth looked at her. She wasn't looking at him. He felt disappointed. Rohan's face lit up.

"He is also coming with me." Avneet said pointing to Siddharth. Siddharth raised his eyebrows at her. Rohan was shocked.

"Um...do you really need to bring him too? I mean, it's just a dinner." Rohan asked feeling annoyed. Avneet raised an eyebrow at him feeling bored.

"Of course. He is my bodyguard. And if you don't want him to come with me then sorry to say, I won't go." Avneet said in a final tone. Siddharth resisted the urge to smirk at him. Though he felt at unease because she was going to a dinner with this man. But he can protect her from him if he tries to do something. Rohan gulped again.

"N-no need. He can also join us." he gritted out. He wanted Avneet to himself. He wants to impress her. Her father is a big politician. Has a lot of money. If he can woo her into dating him then he can use her money. And she is beautiful with a sexy figure. A bonus.

"Tell me when and where. We will reach there." Avneet said. Siddharth felt nice at the we.

"I'll text you the address." Rohan said. Avneet nodded.

"Okay. See you later. We need to shop." Avneet said getting past him. Not waiting for his goodbye. Rohan waved his hand at her. Though she fully ignored it. Siddharth rolled his eyes at his lame attempts to get her attention. He knew she didn't want to go to the dinner. But he couldn't help but feel irritated about the whole situation.

Both of them shopped for an hour. Rohan was nowhere to be seen much to Siddharth's satisfaction. When they reached home, both were too tired to make anything so they ordered food. This time Avneet paid.

_______________________________________

"Arey yaar krupa, you don't even know how bored I feel about this whole dinner thing." Avneet said laying on her stomach. It was afternoon. They had to leave in a few hours. Avneet was not interested in going there. But she agreed to this and now she won't back out.