Chapter - 35 Surreal

With guys! I woke up this morning only to see this! 😭❤

I was like "woah! What is happening?!" 😂

You don't even know how much your response affects me. Your comments makes my day! ❤❤❤

I love you guys so much! 💘

I want you all to spam this chapter! 😉❤

_______________________________________

"Shit shit shit..." He chanted pacing in his room. He was so frustrated that he wanted to scream. 'Why the fuck did I just tell her??!!!' He thought angrily. 'This just complicates everything more! She will hate me for this. Oh my God! What have I done?!' He groaned tugging on his hairs. He felt very angry with himself. 'What will she think of me now?' He thought dropping his head and standing still. His shoulder slumped in defeat. He sat on his bed with his elbows on his knees holding his head. He was tired, sad and angry.

"She must be thinking like how bad of a bodyguard I am." He said to himself sighing sadly. He laid down on his bed staring blankly at the ceiling. 'I've messed up everything. What am I supposed to do tomorrow?' He thought panicking. His brain was in overdrive. He tried to think of different ways to undo what he has done today.

"I'll tell her to ignore everything I said and hopefully things will get better." He told himself with a nod. So far, this was the best method to avoid any sort of awkwardness for the future. Though it hurt like hell, he would do anything and everything to get her like before. He didn't want to lose what they had before. He knew it would hurt him. But he didn't care. He just wants her to be happy and not to stop talking to him.

He sighed sadly. The one girl he liked- no Loved couldn't be his. Fate was truly cruel. Why does God do such things? Playing with our emotions? 'Why did I have to love the only girl that couldn't be mine?' He thought trying to gulp down the lump in his throat while a traitorous tear slipped from his eyes. He was hurting. He never knew these type of feelings can damage like this. 'God, please help me tomorrow. I have to make everything like before.' He prayed while attempting to slow his heartbeat which was literally pounding painfully.

His mind and brain were in constant battle. He was too tired to focus on that. As his eyes closed he saw a smiling Avneet forwarding her hand at him which he gladly took and drifted to the world of dreams where he can be with her. His whole body relaxed and a small smile graces his lips as he dreamt of the love of his life.

_______________________________________

Avneet stood in her place rooted. 'Wha-what?' She asked herself completely dumbfounded. She didn't know how to feel about this. She was overwhelmed. Many emotions flowing in her system. She was sad and happy at the same time. 'Is this normal?' She asked being completely confused. She was happy because she heard him saying he loves her. But she was sad because he chose to ignore her because of it. 'Why?' She asked herself as he sat on her bed. 'Why did he go to his room right after dropping the L-bomb?" She asked herself being pissed. She was confused. Her heart was aching when she noticed the regret in his eyes right after his declaration.