Chapter - 39 A Situation

He trailed his nose along her neck barely touching, inhaling her mind-numbing scent. A shiver ran down her spine as she shuddered closing her eyes. Her hands fisted into his shirt. He placed soft kisses on her jaw which made her inhale shakily. Her hands dragged upwards and gripped his shoulder as her knees were getting wobbly. He placed a small kiss on the corner of her mouth. She whimpered from disappointment. It was as if he was waiting for this only and he dove for her lips in an earth-shaking kiss. She immediately responded to the kiss. Her grip on his shoulder tighten and she leaned towards him unknowingly. His hands gripped her hips tightly and flushed their body together. He growled lowly as he could feel every curve of her body. She wrapped her arms around his neck through his hair gripping it and pulled him down for better access. He obliged without any objection. Their lips were moving fast and passionately. His jeans were now suffocating him. He shifted uncomfortably to avoid poking her with the bulge on his pants.

His control cracked when she subconsciously lifted one of her legs to his waist and wrapped it around him pulling him closer to her body. He wasted no time in picking her up so that both of her legs were now wrapped around him. His hands supporting her and her back to the wall while both frantically kissed each other.

She broke out of the kiss as she needed a breather. But that didn't stop him. He placed open-mouthed kisses all over her throat and neck. She threw her head back and tugged on his hair. She let out a throaty moan which made him want to lose control.

He lifted her off like this and almost ran to his room with their lips attached. He kicked his door shut and dropped her to his bed with himself between her legs. His hands held her waist and her arms holding his face with her legs wrapped around his torso. His hands slowly slipped inside her top allowing her fully to remove his hands if she wanted. But she didn't.

He caressed the soft skin of her stomach and slowly slid upwards. Their lips moulding perfectly with her moaning softly. His hands gradually reached the inside of her breasts which caused her back to arch and tighten the grip on his torso. He let out a throaty groan and his hips thrusted into her instinctively. She moaned throwing her head back.

He lifted his head to look at her. Flushed face breathing heavily. Both were sweating. He knew he had to stop now. Or else he won't be able to control himself anymore. He leaned down and kissed her lips softly. She eagerly kissed him back with the same pace. The kiss was short. He ended it with a kiss on her forehead. She sighed in content.

He got up and she opened her eyes looking at him quizzically.

"Is something wrong?" She asked softly when he started walking away. He stopped and looked back at her. He shook his head at her innocence.

"No, but you made me have a situation down there. And I need a cold shower." He started bluntly standing sideways towards her. She squinted her eyes in confusion before dropping her gaze to his crotch. She immediately looked up with a red face and hid her face behind her hands. He laughed seeing her all flustered. He found it cute how she would blush so easily.

He took his clothes and walked to the bathroom to have a shower. 'A very cold one.' He thought sighing to himself. He disappeared behind the door and she looked through the gap between her fingers to confirm it. She huffed out a breath while her cheeks were still warm. 'How can I be so stupid?' She thought groaning mentally and plopped down on his bed with her arms spread. As soon as her head touched the mattress, a wide grin played on her face. She sighed happily. She blushed thinking back to the things they were doing a few minutes back. She was tired and sweaty. She needed to shower. She got up and went to her room and took a cool shower to get rid of all the tiredness. She wore her normal PJs and walked outside only to find him laying on her bed with one hand behind his head and doing something on his phone with the other with furrowed eyebrows. As soon as his eyes fell on her, his frown was replaced with a warm smile. He placed his phone aside and patted the space beside him for her to join him. She joined him and spend few hours cuddling and talking.