Chapter - 28 So Close

Both were exhausted from all the sight seeing and shopping. But Avneet was feeling excited. Tonight she is going to a night club. She was also nervous because Siddharth told her that it was a dangerous place. But she knew he would keep her safe. And she was not dumb. She won't leave his side. As it was evening she thought to get ready for the club.

Siddharth was sitting on the living area thinking. Planning. He felt weird. They needed to change their location soon. 'I'll inform Avneet later this evening about changing our location. We could leave next morning.' he thought. He slumped down on the living room sofa. Avneet was in the bedroom. Getting ready. They still had an hour to go there. She had already asked him to change into his clothes while she was in the shower. He changed and now was sitting on the living room getting bored.

(Siddharth's Outfit)

"Avneet yaar, how long will you take?" Siddharth groaned face palming himself. Avneet was in the room for more than 30 minutes and he was getting bored alone.

"5 more minutes!" she shouted back. He rolled his eyes. She was saying this from last 10 minutes.

"Yeah, take all the time in the world. We will be back before 11 pm anyways." he muttered sarcastically to himself. The door opened suddenly he huffed out before standing up.

"Finally. I thought you-" he abruptly cut himself. Avneet stood in front of him grinning at him. She was in red.

(Avneet's Outfit)

(Avneet's Outfit)

'God damn! She looks hot.' he thought in a daze. His eyes roamed shamelessly over her body. Her shoulder bare. Makeing her collarbones prominent. The dress clung to her curves perfectly which stopped at her mid thigh. Her black heels making her legs look more attractive. Hair open. Light makeup and oh. Red lips. 'Dear god! Help me.' he prayed hopelessly. He gulped hard.

Avneet blushed under his gaze. She slowly came and stood in front of him. She shyly looked up at him. His heart rate increasing rapidly. Avneet's heart thumping hard.