Chapter - 55 Caught In The Act

🔞 Mild Mature Content Ahead🔞

Young readers below the age of 15 and people who are uncomfortable reading such scenes are REQUESTED to SKIP the part.

I highlighted it before the scene began. Skipping the scene will not affect the rest of the story.

Heyya people! Enjoyyy! 😉❤️

_______________________________________

"Let's watch some movie!" Jai exclaimed excitedly. Reem nodded in agreement. Avneet shot Siddharth a pleading look. She knew he was already irritated with these people invading his privacy. But she wanted to make them feel welcomed.

Siddharth who was sitting on the single sofa, away from Avneet on purpose, sighed in defeat. They were sitting here for some time. He didn't want to leave her side but he also didn't want them to suspect anything.

He couldn't help but notice how attractive Avneet was looking. He didn't like the fact that he couldn't touch her at the very moment. Her every movement allured him, demanded his attention.

All his training of resistance seemed to blow away whenever she was nearby. The way she bit her lower lip unconsciously. He wanted to release her lower lip with his thumb slowly and bite it himself. The way she bent over to pick up the TV remote. He wanted to spank her again. He never had fallen into such a situation where he had to suffer from a boner this long. He was continuously shifting uncomfortably on his seat.

He was hoping these three will leave them the heck alone for some time. 'It seems like God isn't in my favour.' he thought rolling his eyes.

He gestured them all to follow him. Avneet squealed silently. She jumped up from beside Reem. Everyone followed him out of the room. Siddharth took them into another big room. It had a big screen and a projector. There were three big sofas aligned. A big round table was in front of the screen with a few seats.

"Woah! Dude, you're a genius!" Jai exclaimed excitedly. It was clear that he customised the room.

Siddharth used to use this room for investigations. But it stayed unoccupied for most of the time. Because all of his cases were classified. And he couldn't use any papers for it. Only computers or laptops. Hence, the projector.

But with Avneet's help, he rearranged the room as their private theatre. Siddharth and Avneet had spent a few movie nights here. Cuddling together.

Jai scrambled forward to get the best seat and sprawled across a sofa. Whereas the others walked humanly to grab a seat.

"This seat is mine!" Jai exclaimed kicking on Vishal's ass when he tried to sit.

"Seat?! Dude! You've taken the whole sofa!" Vishal exclaimed scowling at him.

"So? I came here first. Go over there. The seat beside di is unoccupied." Jai said shrugging his shoulders. Siddharth, hearing him, quickly took the seat beside Avneet acting like he wasn't paying attention to them. Avneet didn't notice anything.

Reem shook her head at Jai's stupidity and walked to move past him. But he grabbed her hand. She looked at him questioningly.

"Where are you going?" Jai asked.

"To grab a seat?" she replied but it seemed like a question itself. Jai shook his head like a kid and tugged on her hand.

She dropped on the sofa with a small 'oomph. Before she could move, Jai placed his head over her thighs and sighed closing his eyes with a wide smile. She blinked at the suddenness.