How could you?? (Carl Grimes Imagine Part 1)

Hey guys! Guess what!?! Lali Vincent is back!!! I tried uploading a story but i was having issues with my computer. Not wattpad, just my computer in general.

------------------------------------------

Y/N's P.O.V

I slowly opened my eyes, only to be faced with my lovely boyfriend, Carl.

"Morning Beautiful!" Carl said with his raspy morning voice. (A/N; Just imagine Carl's/Chandler's raspy morning voice.

I giggled "Morning Handsome!" I said.

"We need to get up...." Carl said.

"Do we really?" I groaned.

"We just have like...... Five minutes left" Carl responded.

"Good, cause I want to be with you for a bit longer!" I said.

Carl giggled and pulled me closer to him. He wrapped the blanket tighter around us.

"I love you" Carl said, smiling.

"I love you too" I said, smiling like an idiot.

Carl leaned down and kissed me softly. 

We layed there, on the cold floor, cuddling.

*4 minutes later*

"GET UP GUYS!" Rick yelled, making Carl and I to stand up. 

"You scared us!"Carl said.

"Sorry, but you guys need to get ready! Glenn, Maggie, and Daryl ran into some guy named Javin. We are all going to his camp." Rick said, in a serious way.

Carl and I didnt bother asking questions, we just began to get ready.

Once we got ready, we all drove to the camp. 

*At the camp*

Once we got to the camp, we gasped in shocked.

This place was so beautiful! There were lots of kids my age everywhere! Its basically like a small town.

"Follow me!" Javin said.

Javin told us everything about the camp and then he showed us all the houses that were available for us to stay. 

After a few houses, Rick decided a house for him, Judith, Carl and I to stay in. Javin gave Rick the key to our house, and then Javin continued to show the rest of the group some more houses.

"Ahhh ! Finally, a place to stay!" Rick sighed in relief.

"Im going to look at what room im getting!" I said, as I ran upstairs.

"Wait for me!" Carl said.

Carl and I ran upstairs with our stuff. 

When we finally choosed our own room, there was a knock on the door. Carl and I ran downstairs.

"Who can that be.....?" Rick said as he got up from the couch and opened the door.

Once he opened the door, it revealed a girl around my age. Carl looked at her with a huge smile on his face.

"Hello Mr.Grimes! Remember me? Lindsey Rogers...." The girl, Lindsey said.

"Yes! I remember you! Long time no see! How did you know we were here?" Rick said, smiling.

"I saw you guys pass by" Lindsey said.

"Oh" Rick said.

"I saw Carl as well.... Is he here?" Lindsey asked.

"Yeah. Come in" Rick said.

"Thanks!" Lindsey said, as she walked into our house.

"Hey Carl!" Lindsey said, as she walked up to him and hugged him tightly.

"Hi Lindsey!" Carl said, hugging her back.

"Wow! Ive missed you so much! You're still as Handsome as I remember!" Lindsey said with a wink.

To be honest, I was kind of jealous...

"You're still as Beautiful as I remembered" Carl said.

"Oh stop!" Lindsey said, giggling.

Carl and Lindsey were staring at each other for a long time.

They stopped staring at each other, when I cleared my throat.

"Oh....uhh.... Lindsey, this is Y/,N my girlfriend" Carl introduced me.

"Hey Lindsey!" I said with a smile.

"Hey Y/N! Im Lindsey, Carl's ex girlfriend" She said with a smirk.

"So...... Carl, we need to catch up. Are you busy right now?" Lindsey asked.

"No. Not really. Wanna go talk outside?" Carl suggested.

"Sure!" Lindsey said.

Carl and Lindsey walked outside to talk.

"Great..... Now I have to unpack Carl's stuff and my stuff..." I sighed.

"Im sure they wont stay outside for long." Rick said.

"Whatever. Im going to start unpacking" I said, as I ran to my room, to  unpack.

*2 hours later*

Ive been unpacking for 2 hours and Carl is still outside with Lindsey.

I actually need Carl's help right now with all the unpacking. Im going up to him and ask him if he can help me. Plus, Him and Lindsey can talk tomorrow.

I walked downstairs and then walked outside, only to find Carl and Lindsey kissing!

"C-Carl?" I whispered with tears threatning to spill.

Carl pulled away and looked at me.

"Y/N?! I can explain!" Carl said.

"How could you, Carl???? I trusted you!" I said with sadness in my voice. 

"Oh whatever! Carl said he still loves me..." Lindsey said with a smirk.

"Is that.........Is that true?"I asked.

"Yes, but I love you more!" Carl said

"Sure you do...." I said, sarcastically.

"Y/N..... I really do love you more! "Carl said, as he walked to me and tried to hold my hug, but I pushed him away

"Dont touch me, Carl! Just....... just leave me alone" I said, as I ran upstairs, to my room and I closed and locked the door.

How could Carl do this to me? I trusted him! I loved him! I still love him! 

I ended up crying myself to sleep.

To Be Continued......................... What do you think will happen the next day?

--------------------------------------------------

A/N; HEY GUYS! HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS! PART 2 WOULD BE UPLOADED TOMORROW! 

THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO HAS AND HAS BEEN SUPPORTING ME! IDK HOW TO REPAY YOU!! YOU GUYS MAKE ME HAPPY! I LOVE YOU MY LOLLIPOPS