Very Very Very short Chandler Riggs imagine for Jeycee (Peanutbutterxashton)

Very short Chandler Riggs imagine for Jeycee (Peanutbutterxashton)
Authors note; sorry it's late.... And sorry guys. I always seem to have issues/problems. I'm still trying to recover from something's. That's why I couldn't update as much. I don't want you guys to feel sorry or anything I just thought I should let you know. And thanks for the 86+ reads. I love you :).
---------------------------
Jeycee's P.O.V

Chandler and I arrived at 'The Talking Dead' set for an interview. Fans were chanting 'JEYDLER' ,which was Chandler's and I ship name. All of his fans were very nice to me. There were some rude ones, but we don't care cause mostly over half of them are nice.
"So, Chandler.... You seem happy. Does Jeycee make you happy?" Chris, the host of 'The Talking Dead' asked Chandler.
Chandler looked at me, smiling and replied "Yes. Yes she makes me very happy."
I blushed a deep shade of red, causing Chandler to giggle
"Aww, look Jeycee is blushing! How cute!" Chris said pointing at me. I smiled nervously.
"So this next question, is about your relationship. Every fan wanted us to ask you this question. Ready?" Chris asked us with a smirk.
Chandler and I gulped and nodded nervously. We didn't know what he was gonna ask. I felt Chandler squeezing my hand tighter.
"Okay.....the question is...... In the future, will you guys ever get married?" Chris asked with a smirk.
Chandler and I looked at each other wide eyes. Then he turned to Chris.
"....yes..... Even though Jeycee and I are still young, we have talked about how our wedding will be" Chandler responded.
The fans who were in the crowd, Fangirled. Not a joke. They literally FANGIRLED.
That's true though. Chandler and I have been talking about how our dream wedding will be.
" well that's cute. I can't wait to see Jeycee walking down the aisle and Chandler waiting at the end of the aisle" Chris said at the camera, causing Chandler and I to blush.
Chandler took my hand again, looking at my and smiled and said, "I can't wait either"
Then, the Fans FANGIRLED....again, but harder. Anyway we continue the interview. When it finished, Chandler dragged me to his dressing room.
"I really can't wait, till the day we get married. I know we are to young to think about marriage and I know we are to young to say 'I love you' but...... I-I love you!" Chandler said as he looked me straight at my eyes. I was very shock. I didn't know if he was lying. I looked into his eyes and realized, he was telling the truth.
"I love you too!" I responded truthfully and smiled.
Chandler smiled and leaned down and kissed me passionately on the lips. I kissed back.
Right then and there, I knew Chandler was the person, I wanted to marry. The person I wanted to spend my life with. The person I wanna have kids with. The person I wanna grow old with.

-----------
Authors Note; hey guys I'm sorry I haven't updated. I've been so busy and trying to recover from some issues/problems. But I'll try to update when I can. Thanks for 85k reads, votes, comments, adding to your library, and adding to your reading list. I will try my best to write this week. One of the reasons why it's hard for me to write, it's cause I have ADHD, which kinda makes it hard for me to concentrate. Anyway, ima try to write right after I post this. I love you all!
Idek you but I love you. Idek you but your beautiful. Stay strong and stay positive. PEACESKIES!!✌️✌️✌️