WEDDING DAY - IMAGINE FOR OLIVIA.

YOUR P.O.V *9;00 am*

Today is the biggest day of my life. Im gonna marry the love of my life, Chandler Riggs. Chandler and I have been together since we were 14 years old. Anyways I'm so nervous. What if the wedding doesn't go as we have planned? What if Chandler doesn't want to get married? I really need to calm down. 
Well I am just laying in bed waiting for my maid of honor to come in and my other bridesmaids to come and get me ready. Its weird when I said that, all of them came in!
"So how did the bride slept?" One of them ask. Opening the curtains.

"Good what about yall? " I asked them.

"We slept great. Now lets get you ready A.S.A.P" My maid of honor said. 

She got me out of my bed and sat me down in a chair. All the other bridesmaids gather aroud the chair and started helping me. 2 of my bridesmaids went to my closet and get my white Brides dress and my Creme shoes. 1 of my bridesmaids went to my drawer and got out 2 Hair Bands and a pack of bobby pins. 1 of my bridesmaids went to get my shower started. When they finished they came back to my chair and my Maid of Honor came back to my chair with some sweats and a hoodie.

"Wear this after you finish showering. You dont wanna be in your wedding dress all day or do you?"She said. I laughed at her comment and I rushed to  my shower.

*10;06am* 

I just finished showering and I quickly put on my clothes. I walked out as soon as I finished. Everyone was in the bed talking. They turned around and told me to sit in the chair so they can get my makeup ready because the wedding starts in 2 hours and 24 minutes. I did as I was told and They got me ready. 

*The bridesmaids finished the make up* 

"Okay girly so we just finished your make up and we need you to put your dress on so we can do the hair." My maid of honor said.

"Okay Ill be right back." I said. I grabbed the dress and walked to the bathroom.

When I got to the bathroom I didnt wanna see my make up .I wanted it to be a suprise. I put on the dress without looking at myself in the mirror. Then I walked out to were my bridesmaids were. When they saw me there jaws dropped.

"Is everything okay? Do I look ugly?" I asked worriedly. 

"No you just look beautiful. Havent you looked yourself in the mirror?" One of my bridesmaid asked.

"Nope. I wanna be suprised."I said smiling.

"Good" They all said in unision. We laughed for a while then got back to work.

I walked to the chair and sat down. Then 3 of my bridesmaid were doing my hair while the other ones (3 Other ones.) went to get me food. When my bridesmaids finish my hair , the ones that went to get me some food came in. 

"Hey were back." Said the ones that went to get some me some food.

"Were done" Said the ones that were fixing my hair.

"Should I look at myself now or when im done eating?" I asked.

"When you are done eating"All of them said in unision.

*We finished eating*

I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked so beautiful. .

"OLIVIA THERE ARE 20 MINUTES LEFT TILL THE WEDDING!" One of my bridesmaid said. 

I got worried how can I forget about the time.

I got my flowers and my bridesmaid and I made our way next door were the wedding was taking place.

*Wedding started and now its your turn to walk down the aisle.*

Im so nervous, Im about to enter through the giant church doors. 

*CHURCH DOORS OPEN*

Okay Its time. I took a deep breath and waited for the Wedding Song to start.

*SONG STARTS*

I started to walk. I looked around and smiled at the cameras. I looked at my family and smiled. Then I looked at Chandler's Family and smiled. Then I looked at my friends and smiled as well. Then I looked to the person who I was about to get married in just minutes, Chandler. He smiled at me. 

When I finally got at the altar (I dont know if that how you spell it.) Chandler smiled even bigger.

"You look beautiful Olivia" He whispered to me.

"Thanks you look handsome" I whispered to him.

Then the wedding begun.

*I DO'S*

"Chandler do you accept Olivia as your beloved wife?" The priest asked Chandler.

Chandler looked right in my eyes and he smiled.

"I do" He said smiling.

"Olivia do you accept Chandler as your beloved Husband?" The priest asked me.

"I do" I said smiling at Chandler.

"I now prenounce you as husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride" The priest say. Then everyone started cheering. 

Chandler kissed me on the lips. The kiss was so full of passion and love. It was just amazing. Sadly Chandler pulled back. 

He picked me up and carried me of to our limo which said "Just Married" . After we got into our limo we drove to our honey moon. 

 Outfit ;

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=113271999

Authors note;I hope you  liked it Olivia Tell me what you though about it Olivia. 

If you guys want an imagine just send me a message or comment tell me what you want the imagine to be about and tell me a little bout yourself