2 can play at this game, (Carl Grimes Imagine.......Part2)

Hey Guys! This is Part 2 of the Carl Imagine I posted yesterday. Hope you guys like it. :) Enjoy this , my lollipops!!! <3

This chapter is mostly about Y/N. There is hardly anything about Carl..... but this leads to the idea.

-----------------------------------------

Y/N'S P.O.V (Read Authors note above to see what this chapter about)

I slowly woke up, in confusion, wondering where I was. Then I remember that we came to Javin's camp. All the sudden, everything that happened yesterday came to me. I tried not to cry again, but it was a bit too hard.

Anyways, since there is water, I can shower and get ready for whatever I must face today.

I groaned as I got up from my bed, and walked to the bathroom, which was inside my room. 

 I quickly took a shower and then I put my clothes on. I wore simple clothes. 

http://www.polyvore.com/can_play_at_this_game/set?id=150558936            (If you're on the computer and this doesnt work go to External link on the side. If you're using this app on your phone, it should show up at the begining of this imagine.)

Once I finished getting ready, I took a deep breathe, opened my room door and begin making my way down stairs (A/N; Idk abou you guys but i was singning Walking my way down town XD ).

Each step I took , I was worried I would be closer to Carl.

When I finally made it downstairs, I saw Rick feeding Judith breakfast. Yet, No sign of Carl, which was good cause I dont wanna deal with him right now.

"Morning Rick and Judith!" I said.

Judith waved with a smile, causing me to giggle.

"Morning Y/N ...... Listen, I know what happened between You and Carl... If you need someone to talk to im here.... Carl shouldnt have done that to you. Im very disappointed in him" Rick said.

"It's fine. I'll get over it soon." I said.

"It will be okay" Rick said with a reassuring smile.

I forced a smile. I really hope it gets better, cause im not okay, trust me. It broke my heart when I saw Carl and Lindsey kiss. I just force my smile to let people think im okay, when im really a mess inside.

"Oh and Javin came by earlier and told me there are some stores around here..... im going to go with Judith to get her some new clothes....... So you have to stay here with Carl" Rick said.

"Oh okay! When are you guys leaving?" I asked.

"In about.... twenty or thirty minutes. If you want, you can walk around the town." Rick suggested.

"Do they have music stores?" I asked.

"Yes. They are like three or four blocks away. Plus, you dont even need to pay. They say cause we are all family." Rick said.

"Well thats nice....... Hey Rick? You dont mind if I go to the music store now.... do you?" I asked.

"Sure. If you end up staying outside for too long, I recommend you to come before the sun set."Rick said.

I nodded and made my way out the door.

Once I stepped outside, I noticed Lindsey coming out of her house.

"Is Carl inside?" Lindsey yelled from her front yard.

"Yeah...." I said.

Lindsey walked over to our house and then stopped infront of me.

" I dont know how Carl ever liked you..... You're not even good enough for him. Anyways, did he tell you him and I are going out?" Lindsey said with a smirk.

"No.... He never told me...." I said, as I tried not to cry. 

I never knew Carl was like this. He always told me "Ill never hurt you, Y/N. I love you way too much to do that." Why did I believe him?...

"Anyways, I dont want to continue wasting my time on you. Ill just go inside' Lindsey said and walked past me.

I wiped my tears and made my way to where the towns map was, down the street.

I checked and the music store was closer than what Rick said. 

I began to walk to the store.

Once I made it to the store, I walked around, which I then accidently bumped into a guy.

"Oh! Im sorry, Darling. I didnt see you there!" The boy said. He sounded really familiar. His Irish accent sounded familiar.

I looked up and it was my ex Boyfriend, James.

"It's fine, it was my fault. I wasnt looking" I said.

"Oh my god. Y/N is that you?" James said.

"Yeah. Hey James!" I said, forcing a smile.

"Whats wrong? I know that face." James said.

"Nothing. Don worry about it." I said.

James nodded. We ended up going to a little coffee shop next door and talked for a long time. 

I ended up telling James about the Carl cheating situation. James gave me advice on that.

I noticed it was getting dark, so it was time for me to go. I was actually having fun with James.

"It's getting late. I should get going." I said

"I know you just came out of a relationship, but I was wondering if you wanted to go out sometime? Maybe tomorrow at noon or so?" James asked me.

To be honest, I didnt want to go out with anyone right now, but since Carl is having fun going out  with Lindsey, maybe I should go out with James for a bit. Who can it hurt? 

"Sure! I'd love too! Let me give you my address." I said, as I recieved a pen from James. I wrote down my address on a napkin and gave it to James.

"Great! I'll see you tomorrow!" James said.

I smiled and nodded, as I began to make my way back home.

There is nothing bad with having fun after a break up. Carl isnt the only one who can go out with people.

2 can play at this game...........

To Be Continue.......... What will happen next?

The 3rd part for this imagine is going to be uploaded tomorrow or thursday.

----------

Hello there, my lollipops :0 Hope you enjoyed this 2nd part. Sorry it hardly had Carl. The rest of these imagine series (Idk how many parts there is going to be) are sorta like a short story/ long one shot.