Carl Grimes Imagine for Miranda (MirandaCheree)

A/n; I know it's late /.\ sorry bout that.

///////////////

*Before Apocalypse*

Miranda's P.O.V

"Hey Carl, I need to tell you something!" I told my best friend and crush Carl, as we exited our school.

Carl looked at me,smiled.Oh that smile /.\

"What's up, Miranda?" Carl said.

"What are you doing Friday night?" I asked with a smile.

"Ummm," Carl said as he thought "Nope I'm not doing anything, why?"

"I was wondering if you wanted to come over to my house after school and we could hang out and stuff" I said with a hopeful smile.

"Sure!" Carl said with a smile.

"Great so Friday it is!" I said with a smile.

"CARL!" I heard a familiar voice call my best friend.

Carl and I looked at the direction where the voice came from. It was his mom.

"I'll text you later!" Carl said as he ran off to his mom.

I nodded and waited for my parents to pick me up. I looked at Carl's direction and he looked like he was crying. His mom, Lori pulled him in for a hug. I wonder what happened....

*Friday*

I haven't seen or heard anything from Carl since 2days ago at school. He hasn't been going to school and he doesn't answer my calls or texts. I really hope he is okay. Last time I saw him, he was crying. We were suppose to hang out today. Hopefully, he doesn't forget and I can finally see him.

*Snarling and moaning sounds*

What was that? That sounded weird. I ran to my window and saw where the noise came from. It came from a person dressed up as a zombie. Well, that person must be a good actor, it actually did sounded like a zombie. I watched as the guy dressed up as a zombie, walk around. When the guy spotted a person, I watched as It walked up to the person. All the sudden, I saw the guy dressed up as a zombie, bite the other person. What was that? Was it fake? I saw as more , zombie like people came to eat the flesh of the person. They were real zombies!

*after the apocalypse*

Well, who knew the whole zombie thing was going to take over the world. They are literally zombies everywhere! Thanks to he zombies, I lost my family, friends and especially Carl. I've missed him. I still think about him. I still remember him crying.I hope he is still alive.

Anyway, I'm all alone, in the dark forest, and I haven't ate, in what feels like years. I'm literally looked pale and I look like I can pass out any second now.

*bushes rustling*

OH MY GOSH! A zombie is coming. I tried to run, but I ended up tripping on a branch, it to make a Loud noise.

"Who's there?" A male voice said.

Oh gosh. I got caught.

I slowly stood up and looked at the male, but the male was with a boy who looked familiar. Hold on.......is that who I think it is?

"Miranda?" The familiar boy asked.

"Carl?" I asked.

"Yeah! Oh my god I've missed you!" Carl said, as he walked up to me and hugged me.

"Me too!" I said, as I hugged back.

"Are you okay? You look sick! Did you get bitten? Have you ate anything lately?" Carl asked with a worried tone.

"Yes, I'm fine. And no I'm not bitten. And I haven't ate anything in a long time." I said.

"Do you have a group?" Carl asked.

"No...." I said.

"Well now you do. Miranda, this is Daryl. Daryl this is Miranda, my best friend." Carl introduced me to the guy, Daryl.

"Nice to meet you, Miranda. Carl has talked about you.......a lot" Daryl said with a smirk.

"Nice to meet you too!" I said with a giggle.

"How about you come with Carl and I to our camp, where the rest of the group is. We have food there as well." Daryl asked.

"Are you sure I can go?" I asked.

"Yeah!" Carl and Daryl said in unison.

"Well, I'll go then" I said with a smile.

"Great!" Carl said.

On our way back to the prison, Carl told me that he has a new sister, and his mom, Lori, died after giving birth but his dad, Rick, is still alive. He also explained to me why he cried the last time I saw him.

*at the prison*

Daryl, Carl and I got to the prison literally 30 minutes ago. I already met the rest of the group. They seem nice and funny.

I'm currently following Carl into their kitchen/cafeteria.

"You can eat anything you want!" Carl said as we arrived to the cafeteria.

"Thanks, where the food?" I asked with a giggle.

"Right there!" Carl pointed at a cabinet full of delicious food.

"Wow!" I said as I ran into the cabinet and grabbed 10 pudding cups.

5 for me and 5 for Carl. We always use to do this. I hope he remembers.

I walked back to Carl with pudding cups in my hand.

"Just like old times" Carl said with a chuckle.

"Yes!" I giggled, as I handed him his 5 pudding cups.

The rest of the day, Carl and I catch up with our lives. When it was getting close to our 'bed time', Carl led me to the cells and told me to choose one. When I did, Carl helped me unpack my stuff. When we were done unpacking, Carl and I laid in bed. He pulled me close to him. We cuddled for a bit in silence.

"Hey Miranda?" Carl asked.

"Yeah?" I responded.

"I love you, but as more than a friend." Carl said.

"Me too" I said.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Carl asked.

That literally made me happy!

"Yes!" I said smiling.

"Yay!" Carl said.

We fell asleep, cuddling. What a great way to end a day.😋😊