Carl Grimes imagine for Kianna (CuteDimplesxx)

Authors note; Sorry it's late I had exams. Hope you liked it.

I was on my way to my boyfriend,Carl's cell.

As I reached Carl cell, I heared my name being mention by him.

"Dad I don't like Kianna no more!" Carl said to his dad,

"What?" Rick asked.

After Carl said that he didn't like me, I ran to my cell and pack. I don't want to stay here if Carl doesn't like me. I will just go and find a place to stay.

As I finished a looked outside my door cell and check if anybody was watching me. Luckily no one wasn't. I made my move and ran out of the prison. Finally I left! I looked back to check if anybody was coming after me. There was no one there. Well I should begin walking to find shelter before it gets dark. Good thing it's still noon.

Carl's P.O.V

I finished talking to my dad about me not liking Kianna no more. I just don't know how I feel about her no more. Sometimes I love her and sometimes I don't. I'm planning to tell her how I feel about her today. Actually I'm on my way to her cell to tell her now. As I walked in to her cell I Realized she wasn't there...... Neither was her stuff.

'Where did she go? Is she hidding from me?' I thought.

"KIANNA!!!" I yelled her name.

"Shut up Carl!" I heard Daryl and Carol whisper yell at me.

"Sorry. Have you seen Kianna?" I asked in my regualer voice.

"No" Carol said.

"No why?" Daryl asked.

"She is not in her cell neither is her stuff!" I said.

Daryl looked at me confuse and he walked to Kianna's cell. He looked around the cell then looked at me.

"I think she left!" Daryl said in a panic voice.

No! She would leave us! Not me! I thought

"We got to go find her! We have to tell my dad." I said and ran to my dad.

"Dad we have to go find Kianna. Her stuff isn't in her cell. Also she is no where to be found. Daryl thinks she left. Please we have to go find her!" I said desperately.

"Don't worry. Lets go!" My dad said As He grabbed his gun.

"Okay." I replied.

My dad walked first and Daryl and I followed him.

"I thought you didn't like her no more" my dad said as we got out of the prison.

Daryl looked at me with wide eyes.

"How could you say that Carl? She loves you. She really does!" Daryl said.

"That's what I told him" my dad said.

"I'm just confuse that's all. But now I'm actually regretting saying that." I said.

"We'll make up your mind before you break her heart." My dad said.

"Alright!" I said.

We continue to walk. As we walked deeper into the forest, I heard some familiar sobs. They were.......Kianna's!

I followed the sounds of Kianna's sobs to see where she was.

"Babe?" I asked Kianna as I approach her.

"Don't call me that!" She whispered yell as she stopped sobbing. She just looked at the ground.

"What wrong baby?" I asked as I tried to hug her but she pushed me.

"I heard you talking to your day saying that you don't like me no more. So I decided to leave." She said with tears in her eyes.

"I regret saying that. I'm sorry. I'm was just confuse. Sometimes I felt like I did love you and other times I didn't love you. When you left I just felt bad. I missed you. Even though its been a few hours but it felt like its been years without you. Please forgive me Kianna! I really do love you! I am hundred percent sure!" I said to her as I hold her hand.

"Are you sure you really do love me?" She asked me.

"Yes I am very sure!," I said as I kissed her hand, " so do you forgive me and take me back?" I asked as I looked into her eyes. She smiled at me.

"Yes ill forgive you and yes I will take you up!" She said smiling.

"Great! Now let's go back!" I said as gave her a quick kiss on the lips.

"So I guess y'all are okay?" Daryl asked us.

"Yes very!" I said smiling at Kianna. She smiled back.

"Well lets go!" My dad said.

We began walking to the prison. We made it before dark. That night I kept on apologising to Kianna. I just felt bad for hurting her. But she kissed me to shut up so I'm fine now!