CARL GRIMES IMAGINE FOR BREE (BREEMITCHELL)

Its scary being alone in the forest. You never know when a walker will come. I hate being alone. I had a family but they were bitten. I've been on my own for 2 months. Yes I kept count of the days!

CRUNCH!

That was the sound of a walker around me. I looked everywhere till I finally saw the walker. I grabbed my knife and got ready for it to come to me! As it got closer I stared at it with a death glare. When I got close to me I quickly stabbed it in the head. I grabbed my knife from the walkers head and watched as it fell to the ground. I then heard a bunch of groaning and realized a heard of walkers were coming my way. I looked at them and almost fainted. There were more than 10 walkers coming towards me. I ranned and tripped on a broken tree trunk. The walkers kept getting close. I tried to get up, but I couldn't get up. When the walkers were exactly 5 yards away, I heard a gun go off. I looked up and I saw a boy my age shooting at the walkers. He shot all of them right in the head.

"Need some help?" The boy asked me extending his hand for me to reach, as he killed the last walker.

"Yes please!" I replied as I grabbed his hand.

I swear as soon as him and I touched hands, I felt electricity. I quickly got up and let go of his hand.

"Thank you" I said.

"Your welcome. Hi my name is Carl" Carl said extending his hand again for me to shake.

"Hi Carl, my name is Bree" I said as I shook his hand.

"Are you alone?" Carl asked as we finished shaking hands.

"Sadly,yes" I said upset.

"Oh how long have you've been Out here on your own?" Carl asked.

"Like 2 months." I said staring at the ground.

"I'm sorry you had to be alone out here." Carl said feeling sorry for me.

"It's fine, it's scary but its fine" I said as we both laughed.

"Do you have anywhere to stay?" Carl asked me.

"No, I've lived in the forest these months. I use to live in this mansion before it got filled with walkers." I said remember how they got it. That same day my parents were bitten.

"Ohh are you okay? You seem sad!" Carl asked with a hint of concern in his voice.

"Yeah I-I am j-just remembering h-how my family were b-bitten that day."I said sadly with my eyes watery.

"Oh I'm sorry" Carl said sadly and he hugged me. Surprisingly I hugged him back. I actually felt safe with his arms around me. We pulled back, a minute later. What is this boy doing to me? I'm starting to like him yet I don't really know him.

"It's fine" I said.

"Since you don't have no where to stay do you wanna come live with me and my group?" Carl asked me smiling.

"Yes please?" I said but came out like a question.

"Yeah. C'mon lets go before it gets dark!" Carl said and grabbed my hand.

Again with the electricity when I touched his hand.

"Your right!" I said.

Carl and I walked to his camp. On our way there we told each others about our live and about our selfs. We had a Bunch of stuff in common. I was really surprised. I know I said it before but I'm going to say it again. I'm starting to like this boy even though I just met him.

"We're here" Carl said as he pointed at his camp. It looked more like a prison.

"It's a prison right?" I asked.

"Yeah,but its safe!" Carl said.

"I'm nervous and I really don't know why! Well maybe it's cause I'm going to meet you group" I said nervously.

"Don't be. There nice and awesome." Carl said hugging me. I hugged back.

"I hope they like me." I said as we pulled back.

"There gonna like you. Now let's go!" Carl said as we walked inside the prison an killing the walkers that were on our way!

When we walked inside. Carl brought me to what looks like a cafeteria and his group was there hanging out and talking. When they saw us, Carl introduced me to them. After we intruduced each other, I told them about me and my life. At the end of the night they actually liked me and I was part of the group.