Chandler Riggs imagine...........Part 2( HIS P.O.V)

a/N; hope you guys have a nice day ☺️❤️ HAPPY THANKSGIVING☺️
-----------------------------
Chandler's P.O.V ( CHANDLER IS 23 YEARS OLD)

"Dad? Can I ask you another question?" Alexander, my son, asked as we were still walking to a special place.

"Sure!" I said with a smile.

"How did you propose to mom?" Alexander asked with a smirk.

"It was just a casual proposal" I said with a giggle.

*Flashback* ( Chandler is 20 1/2 YEARS OLD in the flashback)

"More wine,babe?" I asked my girlfriend of 5years, Y/N.

"Yes please!" Y/N said , as she held her glass, waiting for me to pour some more wine.

I poured more into her glass.

I watched her drink some.

"Wanna go sit on the grass and watch the stars?" I asked a bit nervously.

"Yes! Please!" She said like a little kid.

I giggled at her childness. I grabbed a blanket, then I took her hand and led her to the front yard.

We set up the blanket, laid down, then looked up at the stars. They were stars that formed into a dog, another one like a face, and stuff like that. We were just laughing at the stars.

Then I remembered that I had something special in the pocket of my hoodie. I took it out and it was a box wrapped in paper and a purple-ish string.

"Girl, can I tell you a wonderful thing? I made you a present with paper and string. Open with care. Now, I'm asking you please, you know that I love you, will you marry me?" I asked nervously.

"Yes! Yes, I'll marry you Chandler"Y/N said with a smile.

I leaned in and kissed her passionately. We pulled back and I handed her the small box.

I watched as she opened the present carefully and then opening the box revealing the engagement ring. She put it on immediately.

"I love it Chandler! And I love you!" She said and kissed my cheek.

" I love you too!" I said.

*end of FlashBack*

*present*
(STILL IN CHANDLER'S P.O.V)

"That's how I proposed to your mother" I said.

"Well that was very cheesy!" Alexander said, chuckling.

"Well I loved your mother so much! I wanted it to be unforgettable" I admitted.

"I know, dad. I was just messing with you!" Alexander said.

"Your mom is one of the most amazing person I have ever met" I said smiling.

I love you, Y/N