Short Chandler Riggs Imagine for Gaby (GabrielaMolina1)

Authors note; Sorry it's late I had exams. Hope you liked it.

Chandler's P.O.V

There she is. My best friend, Gaby. And there she is with her boyfriend, Ryan. I hate him so much. One reason why I don't like him, he doesnt respect and treat Gaby well! Second reason, he took away the girl of my dreams. I've had a huge crush in Gaby since I met her. I basically love her!
Anyways, as I watched them again, they didn't looks happy. They were both yelling at each other I think. They were a little far away from where I was. I saw Ryan walked away from Gaby. From the looks of it, I think Ryan broke up with Gaby because Gaby was crying. She saw me and started to walk towards me.
"Hey are you okay?" I asked as she reached me and took a seat next to me.
"He broke up with me!" Gaby said as she cries harder. I hugged her and she hugged me back.
"Don't worry everything will be okay! Plus you deserve better!" I said to her. I though it was a good time to admit my feelings to her.
"But Chandler, I loved him!" She said crying into my shoulder.
I pulled back from the hug and stared at her eyes.
"Gaby he didn't treat you right. He didn't respect you either. I don't know if its a good time but, I've had loved you ever since we met. So when I said 'you deserve someone better' I was talking about me!" I blurted out.
"You love me?" She asked smiling and she stopped crying.
"Yes...." I said smiling, blushing and looking at the ground.
"Don't worry, I love you too. I only dated Ryan so I could get over you, but it didn't work. I'm still into you!" She said, causing me to smile and blush.
"We'll then..... Umm w-will you b-b m-my g-girlfriend?" I asked stuttering.
She giggled and nodded.
"C-can I k-kiss y-you?" I stuttered asking.
"Sure!" She said smiling.
I leaned in slowly and kissed her soft beautiful lips. It felt really magical. Sadly she pulled back a minute later.
"Let's go to your house and play minecraft!" She said as she got up.
"Let's go then!" I said as I got up. I grabbed her hand and we walked hand in hand to my house.
When we got there. We played minecraft till 8pm.We kept on saying 'I love you' every once in a while. It was an amazing day. I got the girl of my dreams and she said she loves me. I love Gaby. She is my world.

Authors note; Hey guys Thank you for reading my book. Thank you for the really nice comments. I just love y'all so much.