Chandler Riggs Imagine for Melany

YOU’RE P.O.V

My boyfriend, Chandler and I were currently at the mall. It was our only day at the mall so why not spent it at the mall?

“Hey babe lets go to that store.” Chandler pointing at the Hot Topic store.

“Okay lets go then” I said as him and I walked there.

This was a huge store. It was also Chandlers and I favorite store. After like 2-3 minutes I heard someone calling me.

“Melany!” I heard someone say my name.

I turned around and saw my best guy friend, Y/B/G/F.

“OMG, Y/B/G/F I haven’t talked to you in a while.” I said to him. I felt like Chandler staring at us.

“I know right. How you been?”  Y/B/G/F said.

“Good what about you?” I said.

We chatted and laughed for like 20 minutes. The whole time I felt like Chandler was staring at us.

“Well, nice seeing you text me later” Y/B/G/F said.

“Okay” I replied back.

I walked to were Chandler was.

“Hey babe” I said to him I was going to hug him but he moved away,

“Don’t hey babe me! You like him don’t you?” He said angrily.

“No I don’t.” I replied.

“Just go with him Melany. You obviously like him. “Chandler said.

“Chandler he was just my best friend. I only love you and only you! I would never leave you” I said meaningfully.

“I’m sorry babe I’m just scared to lose you. “ He said sadly.

“It’s okay just remember I’m yours and only yours.” I said looking at his beautiful blue eyes.

“Okay, I love you “He said.

“I love you too” I said.

He looked at my eyes and leaned in and kissed me. 

“I will never get jealous again” He said.

“Why is that?” I asked.

“Because I know you are mine and only mine” He said. I giggled and gave him a peck on the lips.

After that day Chandler never got jealous. But there were some times were some guy will be flirting with me hard and he will kiss me and the boy will get the message and he will walk away. Chandler is the best boyfriend ever!

AUTHORS NOTE; SORRY IT’S SUCKED. Sorry its late too. Lots of things happen to me all last week

I DID THE OUTFIT FOR FUN (                       http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=114804935                                     )