Chandler Riggs imagine...........Part 1 ( HIS P.O.V)

A/N ; HAPPY THANKS GIVING GUYS! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH! IM THANKFUL FOR HAVING YOU GUYS! I LOVE YOU! HAVE A NICE DAY 👍☺️
---------------------------
Chandler's P.O.V ( HE IS 23 YEARS OLD HERE)

"Dad? How did you and mom meet?" My son, Alexander, asked as we walked to a special place.

I smiled at the mentioned of my wife.

"We met in Hot topic," I said with a huge smile on my face, as I remembered that day, clearly.

*Flashback* (His P.O.V...... HE IS 15YEARS OLD IN THE FLASHBACK*)

I glanced at the clock and it read 8:00pm.
"Sam! We need to go to Hot Topic! Like right now! Or else we won't have enough time to look at the new Minecraft shirts!" I whined for like the thousand time to my best friend, Sam.

"You just won't shut up about going to Hot Topic right?" Sam asked with a small chuckled.

I nodded.

"Well let's go then!" Sam said, as we began to walk to Hot Topic.

I tried my best to walk casually, but I ended up jogging to Hot Topic. Which, also led to me bumping into someone. A pretty girl. The girl looked down. I haven't seen her face, yet she looks pretty.

"I'm sorry for bumping into you" I said, blushing for some reason.

"It's fine. I'm also sorry. I was looking at the ground and didn't noticed you" The girl said as she looked up at me.

Her face was beautiful. I could stare at it all day.

I think I've been staring at her for a long time,without noticing , because Sam began to shook me back to reality.

"Chandler! Stop daydreaming!" Sam said.

I blushed and apologized to the girl.

The girl laughed, and what a beautiful laugh she had.

"It's fine. No need to apologize," She said with a smile. "My name is Y/N" Y/N said with a smile, as she put her hand out for me to greet.

"Hello Y/N, my name is Chandler." I said as I shook her hand. I couldn't stop starring at her, she was beautiful.

I felt so one nudge my side, causing me to let go of her hand. It was Sam who nudged me -.-

"Oh and.....umm... This is my friend, Sam" I said, as I introduced him to her.

"Hello Y/N, Nice to meet you!" Sam said as he waved at Y/N.

"Hey Sam. Nice to meet you as well!" Y/N said as she waved back.

"Well I have to get some shirts before they close the whole mall." Y/N said as she walked into Hot Topic.

"Wait!" I said. Y/N turned around and looked at me.

"Yes?" She said.

"Sam and I were just heading inside here! Can we walk with you?" I said. Sam gave me a 'Are you crazy?' look, but then he smirked.

"Sure" Y/N said with a smile. "What are you guys going to buy?"

"Minecraft shirts" Sam and I said in unison.

"They are right next to the band shirts!" Y/N said as she began to walk to the back of the store.

"Well my mom just called and said she is here to pick me up. So I have to go! See you later Chandler! Bye Y/N!" Sam said as he left Y/N and me.

"I guess is just us too! Is your mom going to pick you up? Or do you need a ride?" Y/N asked as she looked through some band shirts.

"My mom is going to pick me up" I responded to her question.

"Okay. Good. Now weren't you going to buy some Minecraft shirts?" She asked with a giggle.

"Oh yeah!" I said as I walked to the Minecraft section, which was beside the band shirts.

Y/N and I were just talking about ourselves. We were basically getting to know each other better. We pretty much had a lot in common.

At first, I did look at the shirts, but I couldn't keep my eyes off of Y/N as she talk and looked through shirts.

"What's your favorite band?" Y/N asked.

"Foo Fighters" I said.

She stopped looking through the shirts and looked up at me with a smile on her face.

I blushed cause she caught me staring as well.

"That's one of my favorite bands!" She said.

"Really? That's amazing!" I said.

Y/N walked closer to me.

"Boy, can I tell you a wonderful thing? I can't help but notice your staring at me. I know I shouldn't say this, but I really believe, I can tell by your eyes that your in-love with me" Y/N said.

I smiled and nodded. She was right. I know I met her but I love her.

*Flashback Finished*
*present*

"And that is the whole story of how I met your mother!" I said to Alexander, as I finished telling the story.

"So it was basically, Love at first sight?" Alexander asked.
I nodded with a huge smile on my face.
I love you Y/N.