Chandler Riggs imagine for Emily (Rosie8822)

Authors note; sorry it's late. Hope you like it 😊😜
------------

Emily's P.O.V

AHHH IM SO WORRIED!!!!! Today's the formal school dance! But that's not the reason I worried about. The real reason why I'm worried, it's cause I'm going with my boyfriend,Chandler Riggs <3❤️
I'm not a very good dancer. What if I trip? What if I make a fool out of myself? What If I-
*doorbell rings*
I think that him. I heard someone open the door.
"Emily! Chandler is here!" My mom yelled.
"Coming!" I said as I grabbed my white little bag. I quickly put my pearl earrings on and my black bracelet. I then rushed out of my room, into the living room.
When I got to the living room, I saw Chandler in some black skinny jeans, a plain white shirt with a black tie around his neck. Well this was a formal school dance. I think mine was kind fancy yet a bit formal. I had a blue dress with white polka dots, black vans, a bit of blue eye shadow and I did My hair in a bun.
"Ready to go babe?" Chandler asked.
"Yes," I smiled,"mom I'll be back home later"
"Okay honey. Have fun guys!" She said.
"Thanks" Chandler and I said in unison.
"Shall we get going?" Chandler asked taking my hand.
"Yes!" I said smiling.
Chandler led me out to a limo he rented.
"Chandler, I told you, you didn't have to rent a limo." I said as I got in.
"I know, but I wanted to make tonight special!" Chandler responded.
"Thanks babe!" I said
We began to drive to the dance. We finally made it.
"Finally were here!" I said smiling.
Chandler opened the door for me.
"Thanks!" I said, smiling.
"Welcome babe!" Chandler said.
Chandler took my hand as I got out the car. We made our way to inside the school. That's where I got nervous. Let my awkward dancing began....
"Well this is a slow song!" Chandler said with a smirk causing me to blush.
"Chandler, wait!" I said.
"What's wrong babe?" Chandler asked, with a hint of worried in his voice.
"I don't know how to dance." I said, embarrassed.
"It's fine babe, I'll teach you!" Chandler said smiling.
"Thanks!" I said smiling
"Welcome" Chandler said.
Chandler began to taught me how to slow dance. YAY I FINALLY KNOW!!!
"That was easy!" I said as he finish teaching me.
"Yes it was! Now, Emily, will you have this dance with me?" Chandler asked politely.
I giggled,"I would love to!"
Chandler smiled and took my hand and put them around his neck, then he put his hands on my waist. I felt myself blushed as we began to slow dance to a slow song.
"Having fun?" Chandler whispered into my ear, causing me to get shivers down my spine.
"Yea!" I said
"You look very beautiful, like always" Chandler said.
"Thanks, you look handsome like always!" I said and giggled, so did he.
"It's 10, I think we have to go." Chandler said.
"Okay!" I said smiling.
Chandler led me out of the school, into the limo.
*skip car ride! Your at home now*
"I had fun, Emily. Maybe we could have our own little dance" Chandler said laughing.
"Maybe we should....tomorrow is Saturday right?" I suggested.
"Yes! Tomorrow,My house, I'll pick you up at 8" Chandler said smiling.
"Great! cant wait! I should probably get inside, my parents will probably worry" I said as I got my house keys out.
"Wait before you go I need to tell you something!" Chandler said nervously.
"What is it?" I asked worriedly.
Chandler didn't say anything, he kissed me. I felt myself kiss him back. THAT WAS OUR FIRST KISS!!!! Sadly,we pulled back! :'(
"That was.....amazing!" I said.
"Indeed it was!" Chandler said smiling at me.
"Goodnight, Chandler. I love you!" I said.
"Night Emily. I love you too!" Chandler said and gave you a quick kiss, then left.
I walked in the house, smiling like an idiot. Tonight was amazing!

The next day Chandler and I did have our little dance at his house. It was more perfect than the schools dance. We had our laughs, kisses and hugs and even dance. It ended the same way as yesterday, with a kiss on my lips before I went inside my house.
I was very lucky to have Chandler. I love him.